This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonRacer View Post
    ok like i suggested early in this thread. i think we should have tags that hang around your neck like concert passes. instead of the chessey hello my name is stickers. they have a bunch down here at tuskegee on clearance for $3. the only problem is they say tuskegee university on the rope part, but i could easy just soak them in dye or paint....what do you guys think about that???
    haha, ron don't do it, lol. go to wally world...they got'em for $1
    My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
      ....BTW GUYS

I just got off the phone with one of the hotels there in the area of where both the parks will be and I talked to the GM. I told her that I would be making a reservation for 5 to 6 rooms at her hotel and she advised me to look online to see what discount I can get through them and then email her when I get the quote online, she can give me an additional discount SO with that said.. if you plan to attend the meet and want to stay with everyone else please contact me. I'm going to start collecting the money to make the reservation mid Feb probably.. get in touch with me, everyone on that list should be considering a great deal of you guys are from out of towners. Peace and chicken grease
      I wanna go where the party at that saturday night!

Is Jose still comming from Washington?

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
        ....BTW GUYS

I just got off the phone with one of the hotels there in the area of where both the parks will be and I talked to the GM. I told her that I would be making a reservation for 5 to 6 rooms at her hotel and she advised me to look online to see what discount I can get through them and then email her when I get the quote online, she can give me an additional discount SO with that said.. if you plan to attend the meet and want to stay with everyone else please contact me. I'm going to start collecting the money to make the reservation mid Feb probably.. get in touch with me, everyone on that list should be considering a great deal of you guys are from out of towners. Peace and chicken grease

hmmm...I will take a room and a side of chicken grease to go please

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

count me in for the room ... plus add 1 more room for the T-Town crew !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

the people have spoken....april 18th-19th it is. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
            X