X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i take it that the meet is going to be held on the 18th-19th
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
      so i take it that the meet is going to be held on the 18th-19th
      seems that way. Still another week left on the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
        seems that way. Still another week left on the poll.
        yes i noticed. i havent voted cuz i could care less i just want to make a meet this year
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

well moving on from this date fiasco, are refreshments all covered??? i think that should be on the list..."whos bringing what" kinda thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RonRacer View Post
            well moving on from this date fiasco, are refreshments all covered??? i think that should be on the list..."whos bringing what" kinda thing.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123348 .later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

yea i remeber that but is everything covered??

Comment

only a few days left, after pole is over final plans and dates will be posted.
                MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

i wonder if james will make us a new banner if need be? later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post

i dont know...he sounded pretty disappointed that the date got changed...

Comment

next topic:

ok like i suggested early in this thread. i think we should have tags that hang around your neck like concert passes. instead of the chessey hello my name is stickers. they have a bunch down here at tuskegee on clearance for $3. the only problem is they say tuskegee university on the rope part, but i could easy just soak them in dye or paint....what do you guys think about that???

Comment

....BTW GUYS

I just got off the phone with one of the hotels there in the area of where both the parks will be and I talked to the GM. I told her that I would be making a reservation for 5 to 6 rooms at her hotel and she advised me to look online to see what discount I can get through them and then email her when I get the quote online, she can give me an additional discount SO with that said.. if you plan to attend the meet and want to stay with everyone else please contact me. I'm going to start collecting the money to make the reservation mid Feb probably.. get in touch with me, everyone on that list should be considering a great deal of you guys are from out of towners. Peace and chicken grease

Originally posted by Juice21
                        thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
                        Originally posted by GameChewer
                        Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

You already know I need one!!
                          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                            Yeah I can make one brian, Im just waiting for the poles to close. I still got hope lol...Send me the link to the pics from the meet when you guys went to the park the last time. I think I can get some ideas from that.
                            My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24 View Post
                              Im just waiting for the poles to close. I still got hope lol...

Hoping for 18 more votes for the original weekend within the next 12 hours?

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by RonRacer View Post
                                ok like i suggested early in this thread. i think we should have tags that hang around your neck like concert passes. instead of the chessey hello my name is stickers. they have a bunch down here at tuskegee on clearance for $3. the only problem is they say tuskegee university on the rope part, but i could easy just soak them in dye or paint....what do you guys think about that???
                                Sounds good to me.
                                I already have a lanyard, and I'm sure others do to.
                                So, you'll need to determine how many people will need one.

This idea is MUCH better than "Hello, my name is ______" stickers!

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X