No announcement yet.

Honda House Meet 09, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed.. i have yet 2 show up 2 the honda house with a cb7... last time i was there i got the cops called..hahaha..

silly srt4

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
      agreed.. i have yet 2 show up 2 the honda house with a cb7... last time i was there i got the cops called..hahaha..

silly srt4
      so what are you coming over in this time ???

Originally posted by Devergote
      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Driving directions to Saint Cloud, FL
        476 mi – about 8 hours 15 mins

That would be a no go for me lol. My tag's expired so that's a little bit too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
          Driving directions to Saint Cloud, FL
          476 mi – about 8 hours 15 mins

That would be a no go for me lol. My tag's expired so that's a little bit too far.
          Damn is there any member thats close to you that you can ride with..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I honestly don't know. I've only met one person on this site in person before and hardly ever hear from him. I live just north of Pensacola. Hell it might as well be Pensacola.

Comment

Hmmm what about jacksonville ?? couple folks are coming from there
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Hey Jacob, put me on the list. and let me know if i need to bring anything

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                  Hmmm what about jacksonville ?? couple folks are coming from there
                  Driving directions to Jacksonville, Florida
                  372 mi – about 5 hours 48 mins

Lol. I think there are a couple of people comming from northwest of me but I don't know for sure. They were out of state but still talking about going. I just found out yesterday that I may have a new job too so I don't know what the work schedule is going to be looking like. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                    Hey Jacob, put me on the list. and let me know if i need to bring anything
                    added ... bring what you want ... i guess get with Jessie if you want to bring food.. but besides that you know what to bring if you want. umm will get back with you on that tranny because i got a couple of things to do that day in the first place...

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                      added ... bring what you want ... i guess get with Jessie if you want to bring food.. but besides that you know what to bring if you want. umm will get back with you on that tranny because i got a couple of things to do that day in the first place...
                      Okay. Ill probably be there all day. So just let me know if i need to bring the other one.

Comment

Okay. Ill probably be there all day. So just let me know if i need to bring the other one.
                        yo bro what time are you gettin there?...are you still in Tampa?
                        i think have to do some stuff in orlando 1st the by the afternoon i will headin over to the house....by 12-1pm

hey jacob can i bring my studios lights to get some pics of the cars?
                        but i will be tryin to headin out by 7-8pm

and i will be in my s10
                        MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
                          no problem.. .it don't matter how your car looks its all about meeting and hanging out with all the different members !

well then, put ole chop on the list. i got a few new things done to the car yesterday so, it may not be the hottest car there but it will be. My nieghbor has my cars twin, do you have to be a memer to come? i was thinking of bringin him with me?

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post
                            i think have to do some stuff in orlando 1st the by the afternoon i will headin over to the house....by 12-1pm

and i will be in my s10
                            Well i can be there whenever. If jacob is busy early then there is no rush.

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88 View Post

and i will be in my s10
                              HELL YEAH BRING THE LIGHTS !!! that would be great ... plus there are going to be some nice cars from flaccords too coming !!

Originally posted by 750chop
                              well then, put ole chop on the list. i got a few new things done to the car yesterday so, it may not be the hottest car there but it will be. My nieghbor has my cars twin, do you have to be a memer to come? i was thinking of bringin him with me?
                              no problem... you don't have to be a member to come... we can get him to join or he can just hang out !!

Comment

Well i can be there whenever. If jacob is busy early then there is no rush.
                                damn guys...something just came up and i dont if i can go....i will not find out intel next week...but i will keep you guys posted
                                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X