Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s.c. n.c. meet?

i was woundering if there was a n.c. s.c. meet
    and if there wasnt. i good idea came to me the other day of have cb7 drivers from n.c. and s.c. drivers meet up at "south of the bourder" and just roll out from there.
    but still not sure were we would go or what we would do being that i have never been to n.c. before.

info pleasse?

R.I.P 93 cb7

yeah theres been meets for thoses states. but not posted in the SE section. check the mid atlantic area

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i live in SC. dont have the cb anymore but i'm always down for a meet
      -Xavier

Comment

Everytime I try to do an SC meet only 2 people show up so I quit doing it. Plus theres not much of us CB7ers in SC anyways due to the monkey see monkey do effect with everybody driving a Civic or Integra in Columbia. And Xavier, im not trying to be an ass but everytime there is a meet and you say you are going you are known to flake. Im just throwing that out there.

Your best bet is to just hit up the ATL, AFM, and Greensboro meets. I hear those are the best ones to hit up, especially ATL and AFM. I havent been to the Greensboro meet yet but I plan on going to the next one. If you want to start a meet then be my guest. Ill show up, but dont count on anybody else to.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
          Everytime I try to do an SC meet only 2 people show up so I quit doing it. Plus theres not much of us CB7ers in SC anyways due to the monkey see monkey do effect with everybody driving a Civic or Integra in Columbia. And Xavier, im not trying to be an ass but everytime there is a meet and you say you are going you are known to flake. Im just throwing that out there.

Your best bet is to just hit up the ATL, AFM, and Greensboro meets. I hear those are the best ones to hit up, especially ATL and AFM. I havent been to the Greensboro meet yet but I plan on going to the next one. If you want to start a meet then be my guest. Ill show up, but dont count on anybody else to.
          yeah i have said that i was going to some meets and not shown up, the only reason i wouldnt show up to a meet is because of money issues. i've never not shown up because i didnt feel like going or something like that. its been something beyond my control
          -Xavier

Comment

South of the Border is in the middle of nowhere.
            I have been thinking of getting one set up at a kick-ass gokart place here in Charlotte.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

the only meets that happen in the NC state are my crew meets. mainly because everyone gripes about the distance to go anywhere. i feel ya Shag. i make meets. 20 in NC say they'll show up. none show. so i made this crew. they always show. none of them gripe about the distance. true enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                I have been thinking of getting one set up at a kick-ass gokart place here in Charlotte.
                do it Gary! but do it when i'm off work
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Yea ask the atl crowd hHaHaha i'll ride three hours for a bullshit meet

Comment

I need a trans and a job first before i can do any meet. The trans might be getting taking care of thanks to my CB7 family, and the job....well no one is going to hire a yankee with a cast on his left ankle the used crunches! lol
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Let's do it gary just like old times I'm down for whenever

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        the only meets that happen in the NC state are my crew meets. mainly because everyone gripes about the distance to go anywhere. i feel ya Shag. i make meets. 20 in NC say they'll show up. none show. so i made this crew. they always show. none of them gripe about the distance. true enthusiast
                        I'll be getting another Greensboro Meet put together for sometime around late summer so stay tuned!
                        Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

There is nothing going on mid summer as far as I know? Maybe yall could come on down to columbia to terrorize the Civic crowd. That will get everybody butt hurtin around here.

Comment

hea i resent that comment i lived 5 minutes from there . my family is still there . thats my small ass town . so what all we have is 1 gas station and an waffle house . lol

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

There is nothing going on mid summer as far as I know? Maybe yall could come on down to columbia to terrorize the Civic crowd. That will get everybody butt hurtin around here.
                              Was just browsing through this thread, but this is the best idea yet, I hate the Civic punk idiots around Columbia that think they're all that. They just copy each other and F&F movies.
                              My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Working...
                              X