• Show
Clear All

• xtr91accord
    replied
    snellville right here!

Leave a comment:

• Big Body LX
    replied
    Next meet try and make it around noon or so so I have time to drive back home

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    very well, sir. i guess people will wanna eat while they are there. later.

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    may as well set alpharetta as the spot this time, we will do barrett next time.

Type G, i guess go ahead and make an "official meet" thread if ya wanna. your town so you go ahead and make the final decision on the actual meeting location.

and 92ex, yea thats cool w/ me about your nissan buddies.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    anyone else wanna add.....we need to make it a done deal. later.

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied
    I honestly don't care, but when you mentioned all those places I thought you were talking about barrett. And yes, barrett still is packed on fri/sat, i went up there over thanksgiving break. If you dont mind I can have some 300zxs roll with me

Leave a comment:

• Big Body LX
    replied
    Crap.. just found out we're supposed to be at my parents' house on the 17th for "dirty Christmas" so I won't be able to attend this one. I'm down for the next one though. I have new tires and the drive isn't that bad compared to the one I'm doing in the Spring .

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    could we try for alpharetta? i am showing steel belts in the back and can't go that far.

and yeah spread the word, the more the merrier. later.

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Body LX
    Location? I'm feeling Steak and Shake.. they're steakburgers are awesome, and their shakes are to die for. K-Mart can vouch... I'm a big guy and like my food
    big? i wouldnt say all that. lol.

OK, so whats it gonna be; alpharetta or barrett area? im open to either personally. does barrett pkwy still get packed out fri/sat nights like a looong time ago?

so are we doin an exclusive CB meet? because i could spread the word on other boards to all gen accords if yall want to.

Leave a comment:

• 92ex
    replied
    are we talking about media on barrett or a media play over in alpharetta? Not too familiar with the alpharetta area, can someone give me an intersection? Don't worry about the steak and shakes, there everywhere, i'm sure well manage to find one.

Leave a comment:

• Big Body LX
    replied
    I'm game

5.5hr drive here I come

Location? I'm feeling Steak and Shake.. they're steakburgers are awesome, and their shakes are to die for. K-Mart can vouch... I'm a big guy and like my food

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG
    what about saturday the 17th @ 7pm?

location? i think media play or steak&shake would be a good spot, probably media play would be the best. later.
    lets do it! those not able to make it this time, sorry, but there is always next time. if we dont decide on a date now, a meet will never happen.

Leave a comment:

• TypeG
    replied
    fri ,sat, sun, any day . don't matter to me.

what about saturday the 17th @ 7pm?

location? i think media play or steak&shake would be a good spot, probably media play would be the best. later.
    Last edited by TypeG; 12-07-2005, 05:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Big Body LX
    replied
    Saturday for me is about it....

Oh well I'm not really a "Georgia" member anyways

Leave a comment:

• k-mart
    replied
    Originally posted by TypeG
    i think evening would be good, like maybe 7ish or so?

a friday works for me.
    sounds good to me, how does everyone else feel about that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X