Clear All

• trickedaccord92
    replied
    just throwing in my 2 cents from kissimmee florida

Leave a comment:

• 93EXaesthetic
    replied
    Originally posted by eyearejon
    Us Floridians sure do have a lot of pride in our gun-shaped state...O-TOWN BABY, IT AINT ALL ABOUT MICKEY
    yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• oneoffaccord
    replied
    YO guys im down here in APOLLA BEACH until Sat afternoon.

BUMP

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    gahh u guys need to come to the NC meet its going to be a blast

Leave a comment:

• eyearejon
    replied
    Us Floridians sure do have a lot of pride in our gun-shaped state...O-TOWN BABY, IT AINT ALL ABOUT MICKEY

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    well guys, i'm very intereseted to set upa small meet for cb7's down here in fort lauderdale. all you guys around the miami/fort lauderdale area just pm me and let me know.....

Leave a comment:

• zoomspeed05
    replied
    where is the meet at and is it still up?

Leave a comment:

• jdm90accord
    replied
    j-ville meet

hey nick,antwoine so this meet is next month at bj's 12:57 in the afternoon rite? well cool i'll for sure be there,if anything pm me or call me u got my number
    aj

Leave a comment:

• BIGDOM
    replied
    count me in

Leave a comment:

• da1mic
    replied
    ok fellas.... you all named the place already like a thousand times!!!! NOW.................state the date and time!

Leave a comment:

• lowoctane
    replied
    Originally posted by Rdeceptions
    not to steal your thread, but there is a large prelude/honda meet in Orlando on the 21st. here is a link to it on 92lude. http://www.92lude.com/forum/index.ph...opic=8726&st=0
    I don't see a reason why the cb7s and the ludes can't unite. The s2000's and the NSX's roll together. Between us there isn't that much difference. Almost everyone is looking for a H22, And the select few who are die hard F sereies fans. Anyway i know this one is a short notice, but i will try and give some more notice on this next time. Please come and join.
    im close to clearwarer, i may just attend

Leave a comment:

• Rdeceptions
    replied
    not to steal your thread, but there is a large prelude/honda meet in Orlando on the 21st. here is a link to it on 92lude. http://www.92lude.com/forum/index.ph...opic=8726&st=0
    I don't see a reason why the cb7s and the ludes can't unite. The s2000's and the NSX's roll together. Between us there isn't that much difference. Almost everyone is looking for a H22, And the select few who are die hard F sereies fans. Anyway i know this one is a short notice, but i will try and give some more notice on this next time. Please come and join.

Leave a comment:

• noh22forme
    replied
    i stay in tampa and am kinda new to the forum... it would be nice to meet some of the other people rollin in cb7s... just hit me up by pm to set up something tampa style...

david

Leave a comment:

• jmcb7
    replied
    3-4 hours driving maybe

Leave a comment:

• driftt
    replied
    so how far is clearwater from the ft lauderdale area? i might be down if its not too far....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X