No announcement yet.

Preparation for Spring Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIBS ON COUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ya so where is everyone?
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

orlando would be best place for eveyone south of 0-town...and thing swing up towards J-ville and cruise on out.

Comment

sounds good ok everyone start pmin or calln people that you know are going so we can get this all set up i want to have the plan in soon so we are not running around like chickens with their heads cut off lookn for a route for everyone.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Im going. Also some one needs to roll with me cause i aint driving all that way by my self. well the gf is comming hopefully not cause she will yell at me for speding. Damn women.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
          ----
          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

meet

orlando sounds good!!
            I LOVE MY HONDA

Comment

well im still not sure if im going or not, but i figure you guys would be takin 95 on up so im on the way either way but we shall see

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
                Im going. Also some one needs to roll with me cause i aint driving all that way by my self. well the gf is comming hopefully not cause she will yell at me for speding. Damn women.
                Where is royal palm beach?
                ~Nick~

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=33411

its west of west palm beach.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                  ----
                  02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                  92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Can I reserve a spot on the floor at wagaludes? hehe. Anyway, when I was down at mrx's place last week he mentioned that some people were staying there and having a little cruise to the meet the next day. Sounds like a good deal to me. When will people be either going through/or near the ATL area? I really don't mind driving, it relaxes me . Should be a great meet this year, considering last year I didn't know I was even going until 9pm friday night. (Man what a long drive on short notice) Let me know about the accomodations. L8r all
                    Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                    01-01-2019

Comment

I am indeed located south of Tampa. I was planning on swinging by that area to pick you fools up, hopefully we can get 3-4 of us rolling up from there.

Well... If we are going to NC...It looks like the "caravan route" would pretty much be, West coast would meet up in Orlando, and for people coming from Miami/west palm, we would meet you guys around the daytona beach area, so that way you just drive up 95 instead of having to go off course to Orlando.

I think that is the best bet, and as long as we can all crash at Jodi's house/in our cars, or whatever, that way we will be close to the meet. Driving a long way on Saturday was fun, but tired out those of us who had to drive quite a ways. Although i would like to screw around on the roads by adams house Maybe on the way back.

If you ARE planning on attending the meet, you can PM me your celly numbers/email/first name/location so that way i can get a list ready. I will work out a DEFINATE route sooner or later, and we will have meet-up locations like before, certain places where we will group up with the next people, and roll even stronger. So PM me, and we can get that ball rolling. The plan so far is to roll up on Friday night asap...so if you are going, getting friday off would help(especially if you are in the southern part). its nice to get to our rest area for the night with plenty of time since sleep is nice.

And as far as ATL people.. they will most likely be doing the same thing, and we may group up with them. If its only gonna be for a short time, we might just wait to roll up the next day (no point in organizing if there is only like 1hour that we will be with eachother.. we'll see)

Triple Edit:
                      this time I am planning on making a map that I will email to each, along with any phone numbers of people you will meet up with along the way. ( I will keep the numbers confidential.. only keeping them so that way nobody gets left behind if they have a flat on the way to the meet up location.
                      Last edited by aero; 02-16-2006, 11:58 PM.

Comment

i believe u forgot j-ville in that route somewhere and i still call dibs on the couch lmao but ya im pumped brandon ill send u my crap asap aim me at fallenxfatezer0
                        ~Nick~

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                          i believe u forgot j-ville in that route somewhere and i still call dibs on the couch lmao but ya im pumped brandon ill send u my crap asap aim me at fallenxfatezer0
                          Yeah, well after orlando, we will tag along with you fools from j-ville. No information from anyone yet!

Comment

Yo!! I want to go..... DATE???????
                            Accord Of The Month January 09
                            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                              Yo!! I want to go..... DATE???????
                              dont worry.. your going, date is April 22nd (meet date, saturday)

FL crew is rolling up april 21st after work.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                                dont worry.. your going, date is April 22nd (meet date, saturday)

FL crew is rolling up april 21st after work.
                                Fo shizzle my nizzle ill be free all weekend took friday and monday off bishs

Richie whats up bro what u got done to ur car?
                                ~Nick~

Comment

Working...
                                X