No announcement yet.

Tampa Mini spring meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey buddy what time are we looking at for the meet.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

oh sorry...been busy..i was thinking 11 am...or if that is too early for most people...can push it back...

still undecided on the beach location in clearwater or river park location in tampa

somebody bring a football or frisbee
      i plan on launching some model rockets (nerd)
      somebody brought there bmx..last time
      if you guys want we can chip in for some grub...like some KFC something...who knows...tell me what yall think
      also we can do some street racing i got a few designated spots for some safe runs and make a video
      Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 05-02-2006, 06:53 AM.

Comment

so far coming..

1) 93 exaesthetic
        2) accordtypeR
        3) tricked accord
        4) da1mic
        5) tomace
        6) abdiepilotr
        7) jmcb7
        possibly coming out...
        8)92whiteaccord
        9)richie nitrous
        10)lo octane
        11)wikkedv
        12) some more orlando peeps
        13)brannon
        14)abdieliptopor
        15) jmcb7
        16)rebels
        17)chicohonda
        18) bagoon
        Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 05-07-2006, 10:04 AM.

Comment

im gonna check my schedule at work if we do it like you say at 11 somethin in clrwater ill be down just let me know were on the beach bc it will be real hard to find alot of parkin for all us on a sat afternoon there.

Comment

I'm down.. as long as I'm not out of town or anything like that. Let me know.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

im down . when and where? lets get a big group of cb's out there.

SOLD-->10-09-06

MY 2000 PROTEGE

MY OLD CB7

THE SWAP

MY COROLLA TYPE-S

Comment

hey we are thinking of a few places to have this meet...should me on the 13th as scheduled nothing changed...cept for locations..will keep you posted...

1) wilson park...this place is kinda out in the country...not to far from ybor city..and has picnic benches to sit and chilli recommend this spot..also has a boat ramp..not to busy..the type of place you could bring your dog

2) HCC parking lot...this is where they have a lot of car shows..but no place to sit...down i also dont know if you have to clear it with campus officials should be ok tho..not like we have 100 cars going

3) clearwater beach...this place is a nice spot to chill...but you have to pay to park...plus no shade....and i dont know of any good places to park for free.... i would love to have a spot on the beach but .

Comment

no.1 sounds good but how far is far...

My Old Baby
                  SOLD TO

Comment

i say hcc dale mabry being that i go there they easily will prolly be okay bc theres always unorganized events also its across from raymond james and everyone knows were thats at so you cant get lost!!! also we can sit on the curbs lol or bring a lil folding chair.

Comment

Originally posted by jmcb7
                      i say hcc dale mabry being that i go there they easily will prolly be okay bc theres always unorganized events also its across from raymond james and everyone knows were thats at so you cant get lost!!! also we can sit on the curbs lol or bring a lil folding chair.

Well i dunno where thats is...lol but im game....

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

were the buccaneers play...on dale mabry! you take i4 to 275 and exit on dalemabry and its like 5 min from there

Comment

hmm...checked out wilson park today....and it had a crap load of trucks with boat racks on the back...might not be a good idea to go there...if i cant find a good spot by friday...well have it in HCC parking lot. .across from the super bowl champions tampa bay buccaneer stadium you might need to bring a folding chair....

hey jmcb7...is there any shade in that parking lot?... ive been to a car meet there before..but i dont remember any trees...

ill keep you posted...see ya friday peepz.

Comment

count me in

Comment

i think i am being forced into going...thanks los...we will see...hopefully i can make it, im not sure yet of my schedule...

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

umm not in the parking lots though, there is a lil field in the front lot were cars park that has shade with trees but we be parkin on hard grass not shit u get stuck in, other than that its open...also i might have to work but imma swing through regardless!!

Comment

Working...
                                X