X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i can go "hopefully"
    i LOVE jdM

Comment

so where should the orlando ppl meet up at??? i saw we all meet up at abdiels house hahaha.. his house is 2 seconds from 417... and most live near that.. within 15-20min range....

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
        i think i can go "hopefully"
        yo you dont have to go to far out of your way..i just started this one..cuz i missed the one in NC..dont sweat if you miss it.

Comment

yo the only problem i have with going to the beach is that it costs money and there is no shade..o ...i will be driving checking out ST Pete today see if there are any spots

ill go check out HCC today also ..see where the spots are @..payce...

there is also another spot across from tampa bay bucs super bowl champion stadium....the parking lot they have in that grass field...i think the cops would fuck with us if we parked there...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
            so where should the orlando ppl meet up at??? i saw we all meet up at abdiels house hahaha.. his house is 2 seconds from 417... and most live near that.. within 15-20min range....

I was thinking the Denny's and we all take I4. Straight shot with no tolls.
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

perfect timing, i JUST moved back to orlando from USF yesterday! either way, im down for it, summer is here and nothing to do but work on the car have we picked a final date and time yet? cause USF is doing construction on alot of the parking garages right now...
              1993 CB7
              2001 BB6

Comment

true.... true... that would work.. maybe we should meet early and have breakfast at dennys lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

And the field parking lot youre talking about at Ray Jay (bucs stadium) will probably work, plus theres a paved lot right across the street we could have it at...my bud had an srt meet there recently and the cops were cool about it.
                  1993 CB7
                  2001 BB6

Comment

Originally posted by bresk8r87
                    And the field parking lot youre talking about at Ray Jay (bucs stadium) will probably work, plus theres a paved lot right across the street we could have it at...my bud had an srt meet there recently and the cops were cool about it.
                    good shit ...i was thinking usf ..but worried about the campus cops...

hey where did he have the SRT meet?..does he go to usf?...if so i think i raced him on the internstate... a month ago..cuz he had usf stickers...some other people were with him..a cobalt...1 prelude..and everyone else was supercharged..or turboed''...they all beat me..lol..fuckers!

i was thinking we could link up and raymond james...hang for a while...then roll out across the causeway..and make a cruise video across the bridge..and anyone who wants to go to the beach can go... from there...

yeah hit me up bresk8r87

Comment

Okay its set. Orlando people are meeting at the Denny's for breakfast and then convoy down there. What time are we meeting up cause I was thinking 9am or maybe even 10am...

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

ATTN: ADDRESSES and TIMES will be posted before the end of the week (prolly before the day is over)

ill keep yall posted

Comment

9am is best.. if its a good 8 of us or more.. i say a good 1hr to eat.. and then leave.. which means we'd be there around 11am... sooo i say we all plan on being at the dennys at 830am...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Sweet...

My Old Baby
                            SOLD TO

Comment

hey orlando peeps...i think that 10:00am is too late...i drive to clearwater every weekend and trust me theres gonan be traffic after 10am... i say each one of us makes themselves a sandwich or suttin before leaving..lol...so we could all meet up and leave at 8:00am, 8:30am...carlos...albertsons parking lot (dean rd. & curry ford rd.) is better..lol, then all of us will be close to 417...

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                                are you from the central fl, orlando area or are you from tampa/south area.
                                i live in lakeland
                                SEDAN member 002

Comment

Working...
                                X