Ga meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tn_accords
    wagons here we come .. .LOL .... i am trying to get a couple more accords from around here to go.. if all goes well i will have about 5 accords from here go with me !!

I'll be meeting you off your exit. If there's anyone you know of that's closer to me that wants to meet me and then follow me closer to you let me know. I can't wait!!

Originally posted by Juice21
    thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
    Originally posted by GameChewer
    Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
      wagons here we come .. .LOL .... i am trying to get a couple more accords from around here to go.. if all goes well i will have about 5 accords from here go with me !!

Wait, did you buy another one? fuck man, donate it to the Nic Hughes wants a CB9 foundation. ill trade you my lip for it lol

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
        Wait, did you buy another one? fuck man, donate it to the Nic Hughes wants a CB9 foundation. ill trade you my lip for it lol
        LOL... well the final selling price of it was 1500 .. its clean as hell !! dont worry.. i will find you one !!

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I should be there.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
            I should be there.
            but in what car? hmm? lol. later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I'll bring my egay projectors if anyone wants them, they will go CHEAP!!!
              My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
                I'll bring my egay projectors if anyone wants them, they will go CHEAP!!!

Can you email me a pic or 2? JoshCB7@yahoo.com

I have some ideas for them. I just want a used pair so if I mess them up I won't be out too much money.

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                  Can you email me a pic or 2? JoshCB7@yahoo.com

I have some ideas for them. I just want a used pair so if I mess them up I won't be out too much money.
                  Aww_shiet's mini me?

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                    Aww_shiet's mini me?

Naw. You'll see!

(As long as they aren't chrome 1-pieces)

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Well they are the one piece black ones. So they are in ATL at my mom's house and I cant take pics til I get home on this Friday since I will be on spring break. I re-sealed one of them since it was gaining condensation when I got them. So I will put them up when I get to the crib.
                      My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                        but in what car? hmm? lol. later.
                        Eh, just the tired white sedan... LOL. Nothing you haven't ever seen before.

Comment

The "tired white sedan" still looks damn good though! How's the progress on Shawn's old coupe?

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                            The "tired white sedan" still looks damn good though! How's the progress on Shawn's old coupe?
                            HAHAHA, I appreciate that! It's seen better days, though, for sure.

On Shawn's, the only chance I really have time to work on it is on the weekends, which is coincidentally when I'm allowed to have a social life- tied down to work M-F.

The interior is out, along with all of the exterior pieces worth holding on to, and the motor is prepped for the pull. I just have to drain the coolant/oil and seperate the axles and it's free to go into the new donor car.

Perhaps this weekend.....

Comment

pffft, tired......nah, that car's not tired, after all, it's responsible for the cb7tuner insect revolution. it's a benchmark in these parts. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Perhaps this weekend.....

Perhaps it'll be swapped before March 9th?

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X