Ga meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG
    i think today is someone's birthday. later.

Yup. Happy birthday Nick!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Kellen
      wow i just got done cleaning the engine bay and it's cold as hell! i really hope it's not this cold tomorrow or i'll be in my car the whole time.
      should be about 58 degrees. just sport a hoddie and you'll be alright. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by brownhornet
        I have to work tomorrow too. But I'm not in until 4:00. So I can make an early cameo appearance. What time is everyone planning to show?
        it starts at 2. later.

Comment

I'll leave the crib at 1:00 and probably be there at 1:30-1:45, depends on if I can follow my MapQuest directions if they are correct. I'll probably wear my heavy jacket, it depends on how the weather is.

~DirtySouthHonda
          Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-08-2008, 06:55 PM.

Comment

to the people that have not been there before:

when you pull into the front entrance, you drive past the drive-in area where people place their orders. from there, you will see a parking deck. drive under the parking deck until you come out of the other side to the rear parking lot. that's where everyone should be.

it's off the same exit as Georgia Tech. later.

Comment

yeah thanks for that info, i've been there a couple of times but never really looked past the parking deck, so i was kind of iffy on where everyone would go to.

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
              Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

yup.

And try not to get crazy reving motors and doing burnouts, ATL PD dont play that ish.
                My CB For Sale

Comment

^ yeah please no reving or burn outs but when you leave you must get on it so we can see your cb in action lol

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
                    ^ yeah please no reving or burn outs but when you leave you must get on it so we can see your cb in action lol
                    LOL...Count me out of that one, I never had any tickets before or ever got caught (knock on wood) so I'll sit back and enjoy anyone who dares to do it.
                    My CB For Sale

Comment

It sucks that I'll probably be the only having a stock CB7 @ the meet, but I'll keep it OG for now. When I put my 15" OEM wheels on it and lower it, it'll be decent enough to look at.

~DirtySouthHonda
                      Last edited by DirtySouthHonda; 03-08-2008, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtySouthHonda
                        It sucks that I'll probably be the only having a stock CB7 @ the meet, but I'll keep it OG for now. When I put my 15" OEM wheels on it and lower it, it'll be decent enough to look at.

~DirtySouthHonda
                        Naw dude you wont be the only one thats stock trust me
                        My CB For Sale

Comment

I'm all set here. I'm going to have someone riding shotgun with me and probably a buddy of mine in his own car. Looking forward to this trip and meet tomorrow
                          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I feel like a kid on my way to Disney World now, I can't sleep. Too excited and I live here. LOL
                            My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                              Wonder who? fucking KFC birthday dinner ftw lol
                              That is where you went to dinner last night? ROFL.
                              Gary A.K.A. Carter
                              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

aint no thang but a chicken wang. later.

Comment

Working...
                                X