X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tn_accords
    replied
    Originally posted by Flatline View Post
    no hating going on here lol. i saw the O-town scene pretty well... you guys have to be tricky. I remember having to push tnaccords car home one night after his clutch blew and the cops raided the spot everyone was in...
    LMAO ... i remember that night .. classic !! it was a good night !! one of these days I will come down for a weekend to visit !! gonna have to plan ahead... got a couple big things coming up ... like having my baby boy , got Import Alliance in July and then a wedding to go to in August. lets see when I can get down there !!

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    Prefer a 90 91..but doesn't matter when it comes down to it

Leave a comment:

• quaidum
    replied
    Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
    going to be 94+ all the week -__-

BY the way any luck anyone might be able finding me a EX 4 dr shell in the central FL area?
    9091 or 9293

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    going to be 94+ all the week -__-

BY the way any luck anyone might be able finding me a EX 4 dr shell in the central FL area?
    Last edited by CB7H22Los; 05-09-2011, 11:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• quaidum
    replied
    man today was quite a bit hotter than usual

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    Do 70mph with the windows down. There's your AC!
    that's what i been doing for awhile! the sweat can overpower most of the times though..:/

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    lol alot of tiny clothes on women for sure

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Do 70mph with the windows down. There's your AC!

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    yea mang...and things suck with no AC

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Are the skirts getting shorter and the tops getting lower?! Woohoo for hot weather!

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied
    damn hot..

Leave a comment:

• Daheavyking
    replied
    Whats going fellas?! Hows the weather?

Leave a comment:

• ChampCoupe
    replied
    o town rolls pretty deep..you just got to know the areas...i know tampa is deep as well...yo champ there will be a big meet in daytona june 4th.. there's going to be a shitload of ppl...
    wont be in FL til late july early august

Leave a comment:

• Flatline
    replied
    o town rolls pretty deep..you just got to know the areas...i know tampa is deep as well...yo champ there will be a big meet in daytona june 4th.. there's going to be a shitload of ppl...
    no hating going on here lol. i saw the O-town scene pretty well... you guys have to be tricky. I remember having to push tnaccords car home one night after his clutch blew and the cops raided the spot everyone was in...

problem around tampa is, the city isn't as condensed here. lots of sub-suburbs...

but when people come out of the woodworks around here, its no joke.

Leave a comment:

• CB7H22Los
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X