X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Wolf
    replied
    I finally uploaded the vid of AFM'17 to youtube...

https://youtu.be/n43hmlVhNP8

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    I’m moving to Pensacola at the end of the month. So it would have to be soon.

Leave a comment:

• BIGDOM
    replied
    Any thoughts on a meet up?
    Last edited by BIGDOM; 08-02-2018, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I wouldn't mind doing a meet one of these days. I can never make it to the middle of the week meets at night that I always see pictures of. There's maybe one or two other CB's in Tampa.

Leave a comment:

• spirit7623
    replied
    Hey guys, can anyone recommend a shop that does good cylinder head work in the Tampa/Brandon/Riverview side of the Tampa Bay area?

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    I’m down for a meet. The accord currently has an h deuce deuce in it right now. I am heading to Pensacola end of August so mid July early August would be awesome. Hopefully it will cool down a bit by then. Forgot how bad no a/c can be in Florida.

Leave a comment:

• HappyGilmore
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGDOM View Post
    I've been gone too long. About to get the accord back on the road. Just completed an interior overhaul and front suspension overhaul. Used 3.0cl knuckles to get ROH bigger rotors and calipers. Koni STR.t with Tien s tech. Prothane bushings, new control arms. Etc etc. Drives like a dream.

About to post a DIY my auto seatbelt project. I took out the racing seats I had and found some donor oem coupe seats, had all the upholstery re done in black, but hit a snag with the seat belts. The 90-91s never came with black auto belts. However the 92-93 integra coupes did. I'll post a sticky when its done, but its basically a direct bolt on.

I'm still in Orlando would be cool to setup a meet sometime.
    I'd be down to come by sometime too I am in St. Augustine that drive isn't too bad to make.

Leave a comment:

• Rilas
    replied
    Originally posted by BIGDOM View Post
    I've been gone too long. About to get the accord back on the road. Just completed an interior overhaul and front suspension overhaul. Used 3.0cl knuckles to get ROH bigger rotors and calipers. Koni STR.t with Tien s tech. Prothane bushings, new control arms. Etc etc. Drives like a dream.

About to post a DIY my auto seatbelt project. I took out the racing seats I had and found some donor oem coupe seats, had all the upholstery re done in black, but hit a snag with the seat belts. The 90-91s never came with black auto belts. However the 92-93 integra coupes did. I'll post a sticky when its done, but its basically a direct bolt on.

There are OEM auto belts. I have a set in the garage. It's from the rarely seen 1991 Accord SE in Solaris Silver, and only that color. Had a black leather factory interior with black trim pieces. Glad to know we can use Integra bits as well though.

Leave a comment:

• BIGDOM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    same as always lol

Leave a comment:

• 92Inspire
    replied
    I'm here. Its been a long time since I've posted. Project still on hold.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Still kicking! But currently in Rhode Island for training

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Annual check in time I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    Well, there was an event page and everything but it seems it was removed and I saw a post saying something along the lines of the guy organizing it pulling the plug. I dunno what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Where are the details? I don't have facespace so if its posted there, could you post the details here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X