Orlando meet 05-31-2008!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pandaaccord
    Fashion square mall has a shit load of parking. fun spot has a good amount of parking but depanding on how many people come i don't know if we would all fit in the parking lot.
    well we are goin 2 be there early...so parkin will be okay
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
      yo panda does this place has alot of parkin???

if it does then it a DONE deal.

what time do you guys like 9am or 10am...2 start the meet.
      10:59 like it always is
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
        10:59 like it always is
        ......lol

10am right

Comment

We should all meet up somewhere before we meet at the fashion square mall becuase some people won't know where to park because they have a 3 level parking garage.any idea's guys? or do you want to just say the parking garage at the fashion square mall.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
          Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

^^^ we can just park on the top
            but last time we all went 2 the mall the fake cops were look at us like fox.

Comment

^^^ we can just park on the top
              but last time we all went 2 the mall the fake cops were look at us like fox.
              Well we will all be straight as long as no one does anything stupid like peeing in the parking garage.

Comment

Well we will all be straight as long as no one does anything stupid like peeing in the parking garage.
                lol....that shit was funny....who was that again...lol

but yea we dont want anybody doin something stupid this time that get us kick out.....yea DigG

Comment

lol....that shit was funny....who was that again...lol

but yea we dont want anybody doin something stupid this time that get us kick out.....yea DigG

That was SLRtheking.a.k.a. steve with the black CB and the H22.

Comment

That was SLRtheking.a.k.a. steve with the black CB and the H22.
                    yea...thats right...lol

Comment

well guys............
                      i just found out i cant go
                      my lil brother is graduating from senior year, and he wants me to go over there, so...
                      i just found ou this today, he graduates the 30th friday, soo ill be ther for the weekend, till the 1st of june
                      im sorry guys i just found out so im not gonna be able to make it
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7
                        well guys............
                        i just found out i cant go
                        my lil brother is graduating from senior year, and he wants me to go over there, so...
                        i just found ou this today, he graduates the 30th friday, soo ill be ther for the weekend, till the 1st of june
                        im sorry guys i just found out so im not gonna be able to make it
                        Dang oscar but hey family is first..be safe..
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

pr cb7 is not going yes that good j/k that sucks we will take pics for u

Comment

ok so who is taking over the planning now? And where the hell is phil is he dropping off o-town radar?
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

^^^well thats why we needed the o-town step-up before ^^^
                              but we can handle it now...since we are not doin the park thing.
                              so we all goin 2 meet up at Fashion square at 11am....okay

so o-town and j-ville:
                              you both need to find a spot 2 meet up before we all meet up...
                              let me know the address so i can post it up on the 1st page.
                              and i will do the same for tampa.

YO richie since you live in lakeland i was thinkin the whole tampa/st.pete crew can meet with you in lakeland...

Comment

Jacksonville and anyone else can meet up at the town center that is pretty central to everything
                                4663 River City Drive
                                Jacksonville, FL 32246

We can meet in front of dicks sporting goods
                                ~Nick~

Comment

Working...
                                X