No announcement yet.

Orlando meet 05-31-2008!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ORLANDO did you find a place where you guys are goin 2 meet before the park?????
    MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293
      No location yet, people dropping off like flies, phil offering god knows what. man guys i'll donate some cash on my behalf, rays and crazyjay but i think we better skip this one. you guys enjoy offering each other cookies and we'll see you later

You guys should come im sure you'll like how far all of our cars have come since last time we were down there.

We are waiting on accordtypeR AKA the Butthole Bandit AKA The O-Town Mayor
      Last edited by pandaaccord; 03-24-2008, 08:40 PM.

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
      Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Wow, wow guys whats going on here...honestly im sorry that im not there to check things out and get locations and stuff...I have been so freakin busy. I have a serious question....Do youll wanna have this meet cause im getting a sense like folks dont wanna have it...
        Come on guys alot of people are working very hard on their cars..we have people coming from both outa town and state who want to hang out and enjoy this meet.. This is not the type of example i wanna set here..My orl crew you know how we roll.. we are bigger and better than that. We are a tight nit family and i need youll help as well...Law thanks for getting that address.
        Another question...is everyone happy with the location ??? Yes im the one who usually gets everything going but i take suggestions and feedback from everyone because the meet is for EVERYONE..Its not for accordtypeR only. Guys i can only do so much...Grumpy93 aka nick stepped upto the plate offering suggestions but he was shot down, PR CB7 aka oscar tried as well and a similar result happened plus he may not even be in the country ...
        Again this is for everyone...okay ??? you know what lets do this..anyone who has any suggestion please pm me because im seein alot of talking on the thread but its not yeilding any results..PLEASE LEAVE THE THREAD AS IS AT LEAST FOR NOW. before a Mod closes it down. Im open for suggestions, feedback, whatever
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Well, I'm still down for this thing. I'm glad we got a place and time set up so now I know there's somethig to go by. Does this mean we're going to have the BBQ?
          [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Im still down i may actually bring the cb out. She is behaving a little bit better. Unless you guys want to see the sol more? But ya i like the location it was nice when i first went there. And i do believe they have grills so we can have a bbq. As for time i would say 10:59 am so that gives us out of towners, a little sleep in time
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

ill be there, hopefully in the cb, if not i guess ill show up in the subie. so is the new time for blanchard park meet at 10:59 AM?

I thought orlando was meeting at fashion square, we should meet at that denny's accross the street like we used to. get the orlando folk together around 1030ish and head out around then.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
                ill be there, hopefully in the cb, if not i guess ill show up in the subie. so is the new time for blanchard park meet at 10:59 AM?

I thought orlando was meeting at fashion square, we should meet at that denny's accross the street like we used to. get the orlando folk together around 1030ish and head out around then.
                Well most like we are gonna be meeting there..but for the outta towners who dont know orl i will meet them at the 7-eleven on Orange Ave.

My Old Baby
                SOLD TO

Comment

is the meet at a park or at the mall

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                    Well most like we are gonna be meeting there..but for the outta towners who dont know orl i will meet them at the 7-eleven on Orange Ave.
                    i love that 7-eleven such a nice 7-eleven.

Originally posted by 91f22jon
                    is the meet at a park or at the mall
                    the orlando folk are meeting at either the fashion square mall, or the dennys accross the street just to meet up, so nobody gets lost going to the park. i say either right there in the parking lot next to the bank of america in fashion square or dennys, just something noticable off of 50 so everyone can see thats driving by so everyone can find us.

So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Okay orl crew we are gonna meet up at the Denny's..yes the Denny's..I will stay back and meet the outta towners at the 7-eleven then bring them there snd we will convoy up to the park..

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

all right, see we are back on track and gettin things done. im gonna go drive through the park saturday morning to see if that one "spot" was still there, it had a grill or two and plenty of space for plenty of cars. there is also space to throw a football, frisbee, whatever and a grass area right accross the path with more space to do whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
                          all right, see we are back on track and gettin things done. im gonna go drive through the park saturday morning to see if that one "spot" was still there, it had a grill or two and plenty of space for plenty of cars. there is also space to throw a football, frisbee, whatever and a grass area right accross the path with more space to do whatever.
                          Coolio buddy..

My Old Baby
                          SOLD TO

Comment

im happy to see u guys are back on track again or i woulda locked this thread j/k but seriously keep it nice in here......we are family....come on, u know the words to the song
                            Last edited by Gemini; 03-26-2008, 04:30 PM.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

how many people are gonna come from jacksonville?
                              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

between 8-10 maybe more what bout tn?
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X