Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Coupe or Sedan Lip??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupe or Sedan Lip??

I finally found a lip for the CB7! I think it came off of a 94 legend sedan. I cant remember witch one fits better the coupe or sedan.

i heard coupe. but i have a sedan on mine that fits aight
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

coupe is the better fitting one
      but the sedan works fine
      its just like an inch short on the sides

Comment

Coupe is perfect fit..
        sedan are shorter on both end..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
          Coupe is perfect fit..
          sedan are shorter on both end..

correct! also the coupe is rounder at the front while the sedan is more straight. I have the sedan one on my wagon. check out my members ride for how the sedan lip looks

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Yeah! that looks good! Im going to slap this thing on! I read the DIY on this topic so I know im good. Pics comming soon!

Comment

sedan lip also needs more bending
              so glad i found the coupe lip at my local yard

Originally posted by kc8enb07
              does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

coupe fits better... but sedan fits nicely also

Comment

I picked it up last night. It has a some scratches but over all its in good shape. I want to install it now but Im going to wait until I can find some fogs so I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

Comment

Coupe one fits better, I have a pic side by side with Fatman88 showing the difference somewhere

I'm growin weary of the Legend lip though

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

if its a 94-95, the sedan will fit fine.

people dont seem to know that legends changed from the 91-93 models to the 94-95.

Comment

yes. I was told that it was off a 94 legend sedan. It did have road rash on it. I sanded the scratches down and sprayed it with some flat black. The thing looks pretty good! Im going to install tommarow.

Comment

post some pic wen u install it.

Comment

I need to find a lip for mine as well its in need. been looking at ebay at some mugen lips look goood to me my buy.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
                              coupe fits better... but sedan fits nicely also
                              x2. it was crazy cuz just last week i was the junk yard and came across both! so i picked up both for 15 bucks a piece and the coupe fit quite a bit better...i got lucky..<3
                              herwhitecb7 is now red <3 (fuck thieves)

Comment

Working...
                              X