Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

carbon fiber lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only CF lip I've seen is the Mugen lip.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I don't know any other CF lip than the Mugen style and I don't know think that Grex ever made some CF lip for accord. I would like to see how it look that Greddy lip in CF cause someone muste have done a replica of it!

Comment

only seen the mugen sorry

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

only one in CF is the mugen on...greddy is just urethane (sp?)

i just put the greddy GRacer lip on my car today it looks really good
          Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

I really dont know why they call it a MUGEN style but its really a spoon style..heres the carbon fiber one you asked for

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
              I really dont know why they call it a MUGEN style but its really a spoon style..heres the carbon fiber one you asked for

OMG that shi* is soooo Suck... i want one now...

I wonder if i put carbon fiber tape on my would turn out good looking??

Any clue what it would turn out guys?

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl View Post
                only one in CF is the mugen on...greddy is just urethane (sp?)

i just put the greddy GRacer lip on my car today it looks really good
                any picture's yet?

Comment

Originally posted by StoCKCb7 View Post
                  I wonder if i put carbon fiber tape on my would turn out good looking??

Any clue what it would turn out guys?
                  like shit
                  Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                    like shit

There was a guy who had cf overlayed his whole hood on vadriven..it looked awful

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

threes a particular company (here) that has a vinyl that looks dead on to CF, they did a hood and some fenders and it was hard to tell. its has some reflective properties in it to give it the weave pattern, its very cool.
                      that might work on a lip, or you could just fork over the money and make one!

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                      DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

I would only have a cf lip if you dont drive much. Because I assume that lip would cost something like 200 bones and if something came in contact with it such as an animal or a peice of road debris and bam there goes 200 bones down the drain. Its just a little something to think about.

Comment

that's why you'd vinyl it, it gets chipped or torn, you re wrap it.

Comment

Noo you wont do that or you will be on www.laughatrice.com . Not trying to be mean but I have seen the vinyl stuff and its a huge no no. But hey if it makes you happy then I say GO FOR IT MANG!!!

Comment

i'd rather have a full cf lip, but your always going to have people laugh at us because its an import, honestly, the funny thing, all those guys jockin domestic cars are more imports than our hondas, imports like our hondas are mainly built in the good o' USA,

Comment

I found this one... But not seen on a CB . It's 90-93 Honda Accord 2/4DR Omega Carbon Fiber Lower Lip
                                I think it made by VIS

O BTW this my new lip
                                Last edited by RICHIE*GT35R; 01-19-2009, 09:27 PM.
                                Accord Of The Month January 09
                                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                                X