Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1993 CB7 Engine compartment sheet metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 CB7 Engine compartment sheet metal

Hey i got a real tuffie here! Back a couple of months ago my car got backed into by a dodge ram in the front end and creamed all the sheet metal from the strut towers forward including the inner compartment sheet metal the supports that run along the outside of the wheel well from the firewall just before the door to the leading edge of the core support the frame is NOT bent had it put on a frame jig to see if it was but was not it is all above the frame so what i'm getting at i need a core support the outer tie supports and the sheetmetal pieces that anre inside from the strut tower to the core support. Where do i find these i found the core support but none of the outher stuff can anyone give me a hand on this or am i just going to have to go to the J/Y and get the stuff off another accord want my car back by spring!! thanks

Originally posted by tinman0212 View Post
    Hey i got a real tuffie here! Back a couple of months ago my car got backed into by a dodge ram in the front end and creamed all the sheet metal from the strut towers forward including the inner compartment sheet metal the supports that run along the outside of the wheel well from the firewall just before the door to the leading edge of the core support the frame is NOT bent had it put on a frame jig to see if it was but was not it is all above the frame so what i'm getting at i need a core support the outer tie supports and the sheetmetal pieces that anre inside from the strut tower to the core support. Where do i find these i found the core support but none of the outher stuff can anyone give me a hand on this or am i just going to have to go to the J/Y and get the stuff off another accord want my car back by spring!! thanks
    yup but that car just by the sound of it is totaled, but if you really wanna bring it back, go to a JY cut thewhole front end off

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

you have any pictues for us to refrence from?
      to me it sounds like alot of work to me, i'm thinking you get another cb and swap the parts over, might be better and alot faster.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
      DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

yea to some peoples eyes it is !lol but i want to bring her back from the dead but yea on the J/Y i can get a complete Front end no rust from the mid of the A pillar forward for 350 i think thats my best bet

Comment

I'd start with a fresh ride. If you just have to resurrect her, hit the yard. But really, from the description, without pics, I'd say strip her, sell the parts off, buy another one.

Comment

all of the CB's up here are all rotted out POS's mines from florida

Comment

then jy it is bro!

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
              DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

ill have pics soon the wife took them to wally world to get develped

Comment

Come down to Columbus, they only rot around the rear wells down here. Or check cl. I've seen three or four clean cb7s for sale at a reasonable price. A couple beaters for <$500 that are drivable and could help you out, if they're not gone already.

Comment

yea i just want to resurect mine it has no rust at all on her an i've still got my ranger to drive i just wanted to know if they had those parts around or if it was better off for me to spend the 350 for the whole front clip section

Comment

oh and hey does anyone know where i can get the JDM front and rear lips at for a resonable price??

Comment

Originally posted by tinman0212 View Post
                        oh and hey does anyone know where i can get the JDM front and rear lips at for a resonable price??

Define reasonable. Try ebay, or the classifieds here after you've got your 30 posts in.

Good luck.

Comment

Ok a good price

Comment

Working...
                          X