Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

JDM to american?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM to american?

Just a stupid question that i been wondering about. Do the japanese try to make there cars look like ares. I mean most of use try to make are cars jdm but what do they do. I wouldnt think they would keep there cars stock looking (jdm looking) would they. Does anyone have a customized accord from japan Just a dumb question ill throw it out there see what you guys have to say

they rice theirs out.

no lie. body kits, altezzas, neons, wings.. but they do it right.

sometimes they do usdm style or whatever, they do what they want, like we should.
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I'll bet some people in Japan have done that, but if you think about it, if it were a big thing over there you'd have all kinds of japanese members on this site or others wanting to buy our parts.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Actually yes they do. Some of them anyways. They call it spo-com if I remember it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
          Actually yes they do. Some of them anyways. They call it spo-com.
          any idea what spo-com means?

Comment

Sport compact lol. It was in a Honda Tuning book I had. They were talking about people in Japan getting their hands on USDM parts like we would JDM parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
              Sport compact lol. It was in a Honda Tuning book I had. They were talking about people in Japan getting their hands on USDM parts like we would JDM parts.
              Wish I knew these guys, I got a box full of stuff in the basement!

Comment

I've sold USDM stuff to guys in Europe and Australia.
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Wow! I was reading other threads for a about 25mins and theres already 7 post lol! How do you rice your car out right lol. jking. Like to see some of this guys cars over there. And yeah i wish i knew them i have 2 garages full of honda oem parts mostly civic tho. It makes you think tho noone likes stock looking cars. Always want to put your own little touches on it

Comment

I'll see if I can't find the magazine that it was in and try scanning some pics. I have ALOT of them to go through though so I may not get them posted tonight. Their cars were nice. It's a little bit different than I thought it would be but nice none the less.

Comment

riced out (its not a accord but hay lol wow)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cb715401 View Post
                        riced out (its not a accord but hay lol wow)
                        That used to be a Toyota?

Comment

I know they like to get their hands on the usdm 99-ish civic si stuff....red clear tails etc
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

LOL and you can only tell by the emblem

Comment

Wouldn't a jdm --> usdm conversion be a downgrade

I mean all of there stuff kick ass

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                              X