Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cool headliner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool headliner

i've found a few pictures of some CB's on here, but who else has done it? a friend and i spent today doing it to his VW GTI with a picnic basket type print. looks absolutely sick because his car is red and it just flows perfectly.

anybody have any picture of CB's with this done?
    90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

i'm sure quite a few ppl, maybe even you included, have seen mine already but i'll post it up again.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

i tried to do mine i used 3m super 77 but it was far too humid out and the next morning it looked like someone had tacked a silk parachute to my headliner

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
      And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
      Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

Heres my headliner and doors I just did.

Comment

did anyone do a diy for this?

Comment

Ive always liked headliners done tastefully like this...makes me think of what I could do with mine...something that would match the maroon interior...

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

^^i did red silk with dragons and im gonna put a maroon interior in next. it would work perfectly

Comment

I got to get a pic of the headliner i did in my Cousins Civic. Its blue silk with dragons and peacocks and whatnot. Its pretty crazy. But man that silk sucked to work with. haha

Comment

Originally posted by ghettoryde View Post
                  I got to get a pic of the headliner i did in my Cousins Civic. Its blue silk with dragons and peacocks and whatnot. Its pretty crazy. But man that silk sucked to work with. haha
                  yeah from what i've read the best stuff to use is just the regular fabric like basic bed sheets are made out of

here's a picture right after we finished the one for my friend's GTI MK2

Comment

I did mine in plad, ill have to take some pictures to post, i used a bed sheet and locktite spray adhesive.

Comment

Ive been wanting to do a headliner and door inserts with Bride Gradation Fabric for the longest time. I will do it someday! These headliners look clean though good job guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                        Ive been wanting to do a headliner and door inserts with Bride Gradation Fabric for the longest time. I will do it someday! These headliners look clean though good job guys!!
                        where do people find those kind of fabrics? guys have that stuff all over honda-tech

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
                          where do people find those kind of fabrics? guys have that stuff all over honda-tech
                          you can find that kind of fabric at any fabric store. im just waitin to see some one do a shag headliner.

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
                            you can find that kind of fabric at any fabric store. im just waitin to see some one do a shag headliner.
                            i don't think you can find Bride fabric just anywhere lol i did a little more reading and it's like 90 bucks a yard.... yikes

i did find a cool gucci print but even the knockoff is like 30 bucks a yard

how many yards and how wide is needed for our cars?

Comment

Originally posted by xaaronx View Post
                              i don't think you can find Bride fabric just anywhere lol i did a little more reading and it's like 90 bucks a yard.... yikes

i did find a cool gucci print but even the knockoff is like 30 bucks a yard

how many yards and how wide is needed for our cars?
                              Tape measure is your friend; then you can come back and tell us.
                              Lol, but yeah I wanna do my headliner and panels as well. Ill probably do it while I have my headliner off to install my map lights.
                              1992 H22A4 Coupe - R.I.P.

Bought from: slammed4thgen. new_beginnings. crzy.tuning. f20aaccordturbo. hondaguy1212. cb4_honda. fatboy1185. wed3k.
                              _____________H22A4CB7. minorreparations. PR CB7. plee3. Bisimoto Engineering.

Sold to: LadyG. sulimed. choppacity. choogee3.

Comment

Working...
                              X