Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Angled Muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angled Muffler

Hey guy's IDK if this would be the right section or not, But I have an odd / unusual question for ya'll. For some very weird reason I really like the angle look of a fart can being angled. Not a lot but like Lynx thread for the ultimate CB7. I was wondering if any of you guy's had any ideas on how to angle a muffler on our CB's.
    Once again I know it's weird and some people think it's ricy or ghey but I like it.

Like this^^^^^^

Thanks everybody.

Edit: It may not be angled in the pic but to me from the pic it looks angled. You see what I'm saying?

^^^^^
    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

i do

Comment

i love that look too man. i have my muffler angled like that too. but its at a slight angle. but enough for you to notice it. im not sure as to what exhaust offer than tho.

try the ebay exhaust. i think the Fireball(N1 replica) looks like that.

Comment

Comment

you mean a mandrel bent exhaust.

i like the look also, but IMO fart cans are tacky. the high end ones like HKS and GREDDY etc look good on cars like 240sx, STI, EVO but not on a Honda.

too ricey for my taste. fart cans sound terrible on hondas too.
          R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Damn I thought I'd be flamed. I'm glad someone else feels the same. How did you guy's do it?!?!

BTW I like the way my fart can sounds. It's a Skunk2 on stock exhaust except I don't have a cat.

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

i have a tsduo fireball cat back, its discontinued, and the cops hate it.
              it had a lot of rasp until i added a 2nd res, and now im thinking of adding a 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                it had a lot of rasp until i added a 2nd res, and now im thinking of adding a 3rd
                Damn! I wonder if I could do it with my Skunk2. i could do it the ghetto way and add some hose or angle some pipe. IDK I just want to do it. lol.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                  you mean a mandrel bent exhaust.
                  mandrel bent just means there are no kinks or crimps in the bent piping.... lol like this http://www.ttuners.com/images/mandrel_1_a94w_xri9.jpg

i've only seen this look on an accord once that i've liked. that muffler needs to point up and off to the side for it to look like it wasn't just a shitty weld lol
                  90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

All I know is I'm going to Autozone or O'reilly and get some cheap pipe and replace the POS flex shit I have on right now.

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7

..I used to have it too

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Sometimes you can have a muffler shop bend the pipe until it fits how you want. Alot of independent muffler shops are owned by car guys, and if you show them what you want they can get the angle perfect.

I always liked the Jetex exhaust: the muffler is straight, but the tip comes out at an angle. I showed the guy what I wanted and he made it for me. $70 or $700 your choice.

Last edited by standard125r; 11-28-2009, 11:21 PM.

Comment

yeah i had it like tha on my rsx i might just get magnaflow n have it aim down.? ill try to get a pic
                          1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                            Hey guy's IDK if this would be the right section or not, But I have an odd / unusual question for ya'll. For some very weird reason I really like the angle look of a fart can being angled. Not a lot but like Lynx thread for the ultimate CB7. I was wondering if any of you guy's had any ideas on how to angle a muffler on our CB's.
                            Once again I know it's weird and some people think it's ricy or ghey but I like it.

Like this^^^^^^

Thanks everybody.

Edit: It may not be angled in the pic but to me from the pic it looks angled. You see what I'm saying?
                            That is a very sweet cb7. Those angle muffler look sweet.
                            Last edited by robert@bisimoto; 12-01-2009, 01:57 AM.
                            Bisimoto Engineering
                            1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
                            2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
                            3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

I agree with one of the above posters, unless it's angled out and up it just looks funny.

My 6th gen accord thread
                              99 Miata

Comment

Working...
                              X