Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Angled Muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x2 on sticking out too much.

other then taht it does not look too bad

Originally posted by visualpoet
    some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

why? a waste to me unless its a s2k, evo. sti, 240 r33/34

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
        why? a waste to me unless its a s2k, evo. sti, 240 r33/34
        IDK, Like I said in my first post I like the look of it.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I like the angle, and I agree fart cans can sound good. Mine is just a straight pipe with the can on the end and I love the deep tone I get from it.

1992 Lx Sedan, b18 obd1 swap (swaping trans)
          1993 Ex Sedan, f23 sohc vtech swap (totaled by an excursion )
          1991 Ex Coupe (New Daily Driver)
          1984 300zx Turbo (drift car)

Comment

Originally posted by accordwolf View Post
            I like the angle, and I agree fart cans can sound good. Mine is just a straight pipe with the can on the end and I love the deep tone I get from it.
            Same here except for the stock resonator.

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
              Hey guy's IDK if this would be the right section or not, But I have an odd / unusual question for ya'll. For some very weird reason I really like the angle look of a fart can being angled. Not a lot but like Lynx thread for the ultimate CB7. I was wondering if any of you guy's had any ideas on how to angle a muffler on our CB's.
              Once again I know it's weird and some people think it's ricy or ghey but I like it.

Like this^^^^^^

Thanks everybody.

Edit: It may not be angled in the pic but to me from the pic it looks angled. You see what I'm saying?

that CB7 is fresh... is that a photoshoped car, i like the finder flares.

But the angled exhaust looks good

Comment

The fender flares are pretty f-in sweet!
                where would you find some like that???

Comment

imo i don't care what other tuners have to say if i think i looks good i'm gonna have to say do it. but yeah angled muffler looks sweet just dont' make your exhuast too loud because that's annouying. that 3d cb looks fantastic tho.

Comment

i would rather have a chambered muffler that isnt a can..they look and sound better..especially on a cb...its the 90's boxiness look that doesnt help with the angled look...and also a diff fart can may look better angled then another one
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167601 Click to see my new ride

Comment

What the hell is that in the tailpipe?
                      You mean on top of the muffler? That sir is called a Euro Fog light.

Comment

if done correctly at the right angle. it could look really sweet.

Comment

It's often refered to as a "drift spec" bend, or "j bend/jdm bend". The true style such as the Evo on page 1, or some of the other member's cars. The inlet end of the muffler comes down a bit, outlet angled to the right obviously. I don't remember the exact angle, but I did a couple at the shop back in the day. I'm not really sure what it's actual purpose is, so someone can clear that one up for me.

When I did my axle back setup I did it as well, but when I order my catback I'm going to do away with it...mine isn't angled very much I tried to do it so it was barely noticeable.

life is good.

Comment

Like that angle on the muffler. Keep doin what u doin.

Comment

Depends on the car if it looks good angled or not. Usually it just looks like it's broken if it's on an angle.

When I do exhaust on my car,I'm getting an oval muffler that isn't too different from the OEM shape, and staying with dual round tips like my stock SE has. IMO, that's the best look for these cars. A 4 door sedan looks goofy with big round fart cans sticking out the back.

Comment

what about a coupe? lol

Rip It Up
                                Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X