Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

honda logo on steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honda logo on steering wheel

got tired of the gray honda logo in the middle of my steering wheel
    so i painted it red hahaha

also i redid my eyelids
    Last edited by jerry18849; 10-26-2010, 04:59 PM.

90 accord lx
    form > function

Member's Ride Thread

Nice job. You have a steady hand. What kind of paint did you use ? Did you apply an adhesion promoter first for the plastic ? I have been thinking about doing something like this but I not sure about painting that flexible plastic.

I was thinking about using brush-on masking (hobby shops) and spraying silver. I don't think my hand is steady enough to freehand like you did.

Air bags are nice to have but they sure make for butt ugly steering wheels.

Comment

looks nice man. you have done a fine job bro.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Not bad. I done it the the other way:

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by dano28 View Post
          Nice job. You have a steady hand. What kind of paint did you use ? Did you apply an adhesion promoter first for the plastic ? I have been thinking about doing something like this but I not sure about painting that flexible plastic.

I was thinking about using brush-on masking (hobby shops) and spraying silver. I don't think my hand is steady enough to freehand like you did.

Air bags are nice to have but they sure make for butt ugly steering wheels.
          Ok dano28.your question is what kind of paint to use? I would use rust-oleum Painters touch spray cans from Home depot because they work on plastic,cover well and dry fast.plus they have a lot of colors. and i think you should use adhesion promoter for flexible parts.thats going to help the paint flex a little. pm me if you would want me to make a youtube video on this

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166866

____

Comment

i know.lol im just trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by stence2028 View Post
                Ok dano28.your question is what kind of paint to use? I would use rust-oleum Painters touch spray cans from Home depot because they work on plastic,cover well and dry fast.plus they have a lot of colors. and i think you should use adhesion promoter for flexible parts.thats going to help the paint flex a little. pm me if you would want me to make a youtube video on this
                dude, totally do it!

I know it would help me..

Comment

I made the vid. If you have any questions let me know
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV0vqWSi68k

Comment

it's the details that makes the car!

Comment

looks great dude.

for spraypaint, and tape, that turned out wonderfully.

nice vid.

-John

Comment

I have done this before on my Camaro. I traded it in for my 91 LX. I made mistakes, but have learned from them. Thanks for the thread and video, you gave me idea's on how to make my, now stock interior, reflect my tastes. Will post pics when I start. but have to get the mechanical sorted out before the looks.
                        Click on the Death's Head Moth for MRT

PSN: Sick6sect
                        CB7Tuner Map

Comment

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

my germs

Wheel emblem matches grille emblem

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Calling your USDM Accord "JDM" is like calling President Obama "African".

Comment

Originally posted by sick6sect View Post
                              I have done this before on my Camaro. I traded it in for my 91 LX. I made mistakes, but have learned from them. Thanks for the thread and video, you gave me idea's on how to make my, now stock interior, reflect my tastes. Will post pics when I start. but have to get the mechanical sorted out before the looks.
                              Are you the guy that comment on my vid on youtube?

Comment

Working...
                              X