Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wat back seats fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat back seats fit

wat back seats fits in my cb7 coupe? tell me everyone

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177214

Are you unable to spell the word "what"? Is the H button broken on your keyboard?

The only back seats that will fit with no modifications are the seats that come in a 90-93 Accord coupe.

Comment

.....are you just trying to get your 30? seems like it with all these....threads....

I'll bite, though. there are a lot of options, best bet is to peruse the members rides. A lot of people go 5th gen accord or acura CL.

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
      Traded with: Cb7xChun
      Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
      Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
      My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

He has a ton of threads with 1 line questions, and his responses are "thanks guys"... Legitimate questions, which is why he's not banned yet... but at the same time, he has shown next to no initiative in actually trying to find the answers, nor has he really participated in any discussion that he created.

If he suddenly starts whoring the "big boy forums" with idiotic questions, or flying through the Classifieds trying to buy and sell... the ban will be permanent. We don't need that here.

Comment

you know every time i see wat it makes me want to send them a good keyboard

Comment

Every time I see it, it makes me want to send them a pipebomb.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Every time I see it, it makes me want to send them a pipebomb.
              lmao, anger issues much? come on deev its spring

Comment

Sorry, I've spent the last hour fending off insults, demands, and some of the most idiotic questions ever. I spend one evening out... and I come home to:
                5 PMs from various members saying "I didn't want to post a thread, but can you please explain to me this very broad and detailed procedure? You seem smart.", one PM bitching at me for my reply to such a PM a couple days ago that instructed the member to create his own thread...
                2 emails, 1 PM, and a public post attacking me for not sending decals out as quickly as expected (the oldest of which was an order placed 3 weeks ago... all 4 members failed to bother reading or following the ordering instructions...)
                3 IMs on my personal AIM name saying things like "u frm cb7tunrz?", "yo how do i set the timing on my h22 head with the f22 block?", and "wat up deev?"... all people I have never spoken to on AIM, and have no desire to speak to unless I have some idea who they are (at least their screen names on here... I don't need to know them personally...)

Most of the time, when I'm a smartass on here... it's the result of a hell of a lot of ignorant people affecting me all at once.

Comment

maybe he's a hater-tech spy!
                  Originally posted by scudweiser
                  it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

hay guys i hope this is the rigt plce to post

i wnt 2 put dat turbo boots on my car

if ne1 nos about it then HALPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

He probably just learned how to post on there.

I'm doing my best to keep this place from turning into h-t... where all the knowledgeable people talk to each other, but keep quiet otherwise... and all the noobs run around like chickens with their heads up their asses. Unfortunately, I often get driven to acting just like the experienced members on h-t that treat the noobs like idiots.
                      Of course, the other part of me kinda wants the idiots to go away.... quality over quantity! I'll guide them, teach them, do whatever it takes. Tough love... but if they can't learn, they're better off disappearing.

Comment

Deevergote, thanks for doing a great job. I am newer to the site but I try not to ask stupid questions that with a little thought and maybe a search can be answered. You a the rest of administrators do very well at keeping CB7 a place to find very useful info with out wading through a bunch of crap. Thanks again. You can delete this once you read it but thought you should get a complement from time to time instead of hate and stupidity.

Comment

I think I will just ignore everything else in this thread and answer the OP's question.

90-93 Accord coupe seats will obviously fit without mods.

94-97 Accord coupe seats should fit without mods, but test this theory at your own risk.

97-99 Acura CL seats will fit with mods, there is a thread detailing the mods required.

Seats from any other car may fit, but that is, again, at your own risk.
                          1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                            I think I will just ignore everything else in this thread and answer the OP's question.

90-93 Accord coupe seats will obviously fit without mods.

94-97 Accord coupe seats should fit without mods, but test this theory at your own risk.

97-99 Acura CL seats will fit with mods, there is a thread detailing the mods required.

Seats from any other car may fit, but that is, again, at your own risk.
                            i know the 94-97 fronts will work, but the back also?
                            1993 Honda Accord LX
                            2006 Yamaha R6
                            2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by 1BAD1990CB7 View Post
                              Deevergote, thanks for doing a great job. I am newer to the site but I try not to ask stupid questions that with a little thought and maybe a search can be answered. You a the rest of administrators do very well at keeping CB7 a place to find very useful info with out wading through a bunch of crap. Thanks again. You can delete this once you read it but thought you should get a complement from time to time instead of hate and stupidity.
                              Deeve doesn't really like posts to be deleted so that if other members are looking for the same info it can be found
                              Originally posted by scudweiser
                              it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Working...
                              X