Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Momentum II rear window visor question?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Momentum II rear window visor question?!

Hey guys, the other day I was reading a members thread on this rear window visor that Momentum II is making for 90-93 CB7 4-door, apparently it comes out this month. When I went to their online website they already had one out that came out August of 2010 , since I'm still a noob I cant ask in the other thread and I Pm'd someone and no respond, any help on this will be appreciated , and is it possible to use a 98 Accord rear window visor,? If so which modifications would I have to do? Anything would help
    CB will be out beginning of March

The 98 visor will fit...but it's .5 inches on each side too small. It's hardly noticeable

Comment

Originally posted by iiball3 View Post
      The 98 visor will fit...but it's .5 inches on each side too small. It's hardly noticeable
      does it fit coupes?
      <-- LMFAO

Comment

Coupes are diffrent from what I've read. So no

Comment

Originally posted by iiball3 View Post

0.5, Huh, thats not too bad, the momentum II will fit flush but I'm confused on whether it came out in 2010 or if it is coming out now,

Comment

ill send the guy a email right now. i had a long convo with him about the visor.

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
              ill send the guy a email right now. i had a long convo with him about the visor.

Thanks man let me know because I'm trying to get these visors ASAP, PM me when you find out if you can

Comment

i emailed him and this is what he said.

Factory ran into a problem with the injection machine so everything is on hold till the machine is fixed. No date right now.

Comment

i emailed him and this is what he said.

Okay man Thank if u ever find out any more info lmk it will be apprrciated +1 to you
                  Last edited by EFSOHC; 04-11-2012, 01:33 AM.

Comment

sure thing ill respond to this thread once i find more out.

I told him i would contact him in a week or 2 so we will see then.

Comment

sure thing ill respond to this thread once i find more out.

I told him i would contact him in a week or 2 so we will see then.
                      alright man Thanks again

Comment

why does no one want to make anything for the coupes???? Q_Q
                        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                          why does no one want to make anything for the coupes???? Q_Q
                          Beats me, but ask the people over at MomentumII They should
                          let u know

Comment

i already asked him that question a long time ago. he said he only has a sedan to mold the visor from. he does not have access to a coupe cb7

Comment

i already asked him that question a long time ago. he said he only has a sedan to mold the visor from. he does not have access to a coupe cb7
                              Yeah I think I heard this before on a different thread

Comment

Working...
                              X