Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Red interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White on burgundy had to be the ugliest colour combo, along with Seattle Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      White on burgundy had to be the ugliest colour combo, along with Seattle Silver.
      Seattle silver grows on you and so does the maroon. I used to hate the colors of my 93, now I’m planning on embracing the red with some red Bride Gias II racing seats for Auto X this year. And sometime I'll be painting it factory Seattle Silver.

The good thing is, and especially with me Auto Xing it, If I happen to wreck it (chances are low) I won’t feel as bad as if I had say a black SE with black leather. I pull what good parts are left and move on to the next CB. There is no shortage of Seattle Silver CBs but of course that’s both good and bad.

Comment

I liked the maroon interior and then i started hating it one day.I decided to go all black.
        I went to the junkyard today and i seen a solaris silver cb with grey leather interior. . I was gonna take it but it was cut up

Comment

Comment

^^^ No need to be an asshole about it.

Comment

Well, now I know what you think of me and my CB.

I dont know what I ever did to you for you to want to make fun of me or be a dick to me but whatever.

Comment

Almost every CB7 I have seen has had that damn maroon. I don't really mind it with the black trim.

VTEC by birth, not be choice.

Andy's Auto Sport: Comptech Battery Tie Down, "It will look so trick that your car will think it has more horsepower!"

DumbleDore!'s CG
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199312

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                  Well, now I know what you think of me and my CB.

I dont know what I ever did to you for you to want to make fun of me or be a dick to me but whatever.
                  lol, just joking around, nothing aimed personally at you.

I've had many vehicles with maroon interiors, and I hate them. Two Mazda RX7s, several B2200s and the white Accord.

I swapped out interiors in every one. An actual bright red interior, I like, on the right vehicle. But not maroon/burgundy.

Comment

Rosewood got maroon interior as well. Goes good with it, imo.

Comment

no love for the cappuccino with brown interiors? lol
                      1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                      2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

red? never seen red unless its custom by the previous owner usually just seen maroon / bergundy.

Comment

wait, is there a big difference on the gray and brown? brown interior comes with phantom gray metallic?

Comment

Who's all butt hurt giving me bad rep points?

Comment

Who's all butt hurt giving me bad rep points?
                              It was craig.

02 Crv
                              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

red is red. red isnt maroon. 2 different colors.

Rockin OEM maroon leather
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X