Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Red interior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not rare on cb7's if that answers your question OP
    It is rare on EG civics though only made for one year and trim.
    92 LX Rosewood brown / maroon interior. Sorry if I got off topic, I wouldn't mind having maroon leather in my rosewood cb7 though

Comment

What? I love my maroon interior. I don't dig the blue one that much though, looks funky to me. To each their own.

Comment

I have a maroon/seatle silver... I like it ok but admit the maroon is pretty 1980's... probably the most dated colour of the bunch. I'm thinking of seat covers in black and plasti-dipping some of the red plastic panels... er sorry maroon.
        Think this project will kill a few summer evenings and a few beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispintechno View Post
          I have a maroon/seatle silver... I like it ok but admit the maroon is pretty 1980's... probably the most dated colour of the bunch. I'm thinking of seat covers in black and plasti-dipping some of the red plastic panels... er sorry maroon.
          Think this project will kill a few summer evenings and a few beers.
          How will the plast-dip handle in the heat, I haven't had any experience with it but I heard it's removable won't it come off? Not trying to rain on your parade just curious.

Comment

Not a fan of any of the interiors except for the gray ones, but I do see a heck of a lot of maroon/blue interiors here in BC.

(though mind you, it's because the maroon and blue ones seem to fade incredibly easily.)

Comment

Originally posted by Daily CB Cruzin View Post
              How will the plast-dip handle in the heat, I haven't had any experience with it but I heard it's removable won't it come off? Not trying to rain on your parade just curious.
              Heat won't bother plasti-dip. People respray their rims and car body with it too - works fine in the summer.
              Just do it properly, about 4 coats so you can peel it off if you ever tire of the colour. If you apply to thinly it can be a pain to remove.
              Great way to experiment with colours and have the option to return it back the way it was. As an added bonus it will protect the plastic too from the sun.

Comment

Today i saw two like tan cb's with oem maroon leather. They were both ex models.
                1993 accord lx coupe 5 speed f22a1 all stock for now.

Comment

I switched my grey interior for a later burgundy one in my grey sedan.

Love the red interior !

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Ispintechno: that sounds bad ass post pics if you do

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                      I switched my grey interior for a later burgundy one in my grey sedan.

Love the red interior !
                      Maroon interior ftw
                      Did you switch to maroon leather or cloth?

Comment

Man u learn something every day lol i have a brown interior and i like it i painted my car white tho it doesnt really go with it so im planning to paint it back to brown

Comment

The interior color is Wine, and almost all Seattle Silver CB7's came with Wine interior. My 90's EX is Seattle Silver with Wine Interior. I don't mind it at all.

Comment

I'm just saying, chicks dig the maroon interior. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Daily CB Cruzin View Post
                              Maroon interior ftw
                              Did you switch to maroon leather or cloth?
                              Mine was cloth from a 92 ex-r

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

gotta love the cb7s! my brothers CB7 has 400k on the original engine and trans, and its still going strong! Drinking and driving has never been easier. spillage is no problem with the wine colored interior.

Comment

Working...
                                X