Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

"Red H" Type R badge authenticity and fitment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Red H" Type R badge authenticity and fitment?

My friend gave me a red H badge, and it's definitely fake. It doesn't fit properly and its huge, so I'm definitely not using it. Basically my question is, do the real $50 type R badges fit perfectly on our CB trunks? & also, do the fake ones from eBay fit?, because $50 for a badge that could be shaved off easily sounds like a stupid mod but I love the look! So basically what is the correct size emblem for our trunks? Thanks!

if your only concern is the look then ebay dc2 type-r badges will do. Some people (like me) prefer having the real deal. It's mainly just a matter of personal choice.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

The market has been oversaturated with phonies. Finding one that is 100% legit is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles. Or a diamond on a beach full of rhinestones. SOO many people have put fakes on and passed them off as real that there's probably no real 100% way to distinguish a fake from the real deal.

Just buy one from ebay.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Noo I personally think the "type r" badge is a bad look on our cbs, you'll thank me later

Comment

Jesus Christ, people... he's not asking for your opinions. He's asking if it's possible to find one that is the exact same size, so it will fit properly, like the stock emblem. If you can't answer that question, keep your opinions to yourself.

Comment

Maybe it's not fake dude, the newer honda's have bigger badges. The EK 1996-2000 Civic Type-R one is the look you are probably aiming for though.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Jesus Christ, people... he's not asking for your opinions. He's asking if it's possible to find one that is the exact same size, so it will fit properly, like the stock emblem. If you can't answer that question, keep your opinions to yourself.
              True, but im sure your advise was very helpful to him.

Comment

I run this site.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I own this site.
                  Fixed?
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

No, owning it and running it are two different things. As owner, I pay the bills. Some site owners do that and nothing more. As the person that runs it (along with my staff), I ensure that it runs properly... as in, people actually staying in line, following the rules, and not acting like over-opinionated fucktards when "answering" a question about something they don't approve of.

Oh, but I guess I need to chill out and just let this place turn into Honda-Tech. Nothing but archived info and smartass flaming noobs flinging poo at each other.

Comment

so we can only get a type r "H" emblem only for our trunks right guys or is there one for the front im not aware of.

Comment

i think a real type r badge can be aquired from Honda? wont they say honda on the back to?

to further answer you question i think they are the same size unless im thinking of the wrong thing
                        visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by aguiarerik24 View Post
                          so we can only get a type r "H" emblem only for our trunks right guys or is there one for the front im not aware of.
                          You buy both & what I've seen is people pretty much glue them on to their OEM grill. & if you don't want that but want a modified look you can get a mesh grill with a small "accord" badge in it.

Comment

Nothing is going to be "authentic" on our cars anyway, as we never had a "type R" or any red badges. Real Honda parts or aftermarket would both be equally out of place.

Comment

Working...
                            X