Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

most comfortable long distance seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    I'd have to disagree with the comfort of RSX seats. I've done many many miles, driven near all day, etc. I don't remember my CB's seats being as hard on my back. Friends don't like them either (especially the bigger ones, that barely fit in the things). They're great seats for holding you in a corner, but not for road trips in my experience.
    it may be time for you too spend some time in the cb seats again. i promise they are much harder on the ass and back according to people of many different body types.
    CB7TUNER.com
    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

My TL seats are powered and heated. I'm going to use Tippey's guide to get them wired into the cb correctly. I have actually fitted the rear seats into the sedan and they look decent. Only one spot that is a little short, and left uncovered, somewhat similar to 5th gen rear seats, but in a different spot.
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Originally posted by Rilas View Post
        My TL seats are powered and heated. I'm going to use Tippey's guide to get them wired into the cb correctly. I have actually fitted the rear seats into the sedan and they look decent. Only one spot that is a little short, and left uncovered, somewhat similar to 5th gen rear seats, but in a different spot.
        Mind posting link couldn't find in the wiring section but I'm still in cb kinder

Comment

Being restricted to the beginner section only has impact on your posting ability, not your ability to read threads. You have access to everything except the classifieds section.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
            Being restricted to the beginner section only has impact on your posting ability, not your ability to read threads. You have access to everything except the classifieds section.
            I did a search on his user name but I will look again might have missed it

Comment

Tippey764 is the user name.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Get seats from an '80s Ford Bronco. Not sure if the Eddie Bauer's were special, but those are like having a nice sofa in your car

I wonder if the RSX-S seats are padded any different from the Base. I know that the black leather is softer than the perforated "titanium" leather I've got in mine...
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-16-2015, 08:42 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I can't find the original post but here it is copied into another thread. Look at the 3rd post.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=170624
                  MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I've just been looking into it, and in the RSX the seat padding was improved when they did the facelift for the '05-06 models. I have an '02, and there are complaints aplenty on ClubRSX about how harsh they are. I'm going to have to track down some '05s.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                    X