Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Altezza's.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Altezza's.....

Do most people have a generally bad view of Altezza taillamps because most of the pros on here have Si style light... and hardly anyone has tezzas
    Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Are you asking, "Do most people here dislike Altezza taillights?" If so, yes. They hate such lights because they're what they call "rice." Some just see them as ugly.

Comment

well i think that anyone should put taillights that they like i know that there are members on here that have altezzas on there cbs imo altezzas dont look too bad if i had a set i would rock them

Comment

Altizza's where a fad. They look hidious on most cars. I laugh when i see a mustang with them though.

Red/clears are the way to go if want diffrent tails.

Comment

People love trends. People are obsessed with trends. The trend now is all about JDM. Therefore if your car isn't JDM (or JDM inspired, since no one seems to remember red/clears aren't JDM) the majority of close minded cookie cutter brained idiots are going to knock on your car, because they think its the cool thing to do.

Lame, huh?

Comment

Thing is... You're Right....

I agree completely. JDM is a huge fad... I'm rocking Altezza's on my CB7... they are clear/chrome surrounding and look super clean with my Frost White Car. But everyone is always trashing them... but whatever.. I like them. Anyway... get some more opinions going.
            Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

i just dont think altezzas flow with any car, not even ones they were MADE for like the IS300 or the EVO i think they disrupt the whole look of the car

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas_LX
                I agree completely. JDM is a huge fad... I'm rocking Altezza's on my CB7... they are clear/chrome surrounding and look super clean with my Frost White Car. But everyone is always trashing them... but whatever.. I like them. Anyway... get some more opinions going.
                exactly cause you like them i always see in threads "dude get rid of that big ass wing and those altezzas" and im like okkk its his/her car they can do whatever they want to with it

Comment

I love my altezzas. end of story. Ive thought of changing them, but thats only when they fog up.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

UGLY, they are cheap and so over produced that it makes me sick! I am always seeing vehichles like stock Chev trucks with em and rustangs etc. lol! I also dislike APC which in my opinion is the largest trend flooder in North America and such. They may have some decent products though! I once seen a 69??? Amc Javelin with a bigga** APC sticker on the back window! At a car show nonetheless! It was so frikkin funny I nearly peed myself!

WaC!

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      I love my altezzas. end of story. Ive thought of changing them, but thats only when they fog up.
                      Mad props to you good sir.

(I'm not being sarcastic when I say that either, I just think its awesome when someone doesn't confirm to the trends and actually does what they like.)

Comment

The only thing I like about the altezzas is they way they look with all red paint on them. Like Akkordlayinkit
                        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Ive had them since I bought the car in 2003. The previous owner put them on . . . and for a while, I never wanted another set of tails. then i really wanted Red/Clears. now . . . I like my altezzas again. my 5th gen has cleared out stock tails tho.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I think altezzas look cheap, and I think thats mostly what people dont like about them. I have my stocks painted all red with teh reverse white but Im probably going to spray them black this summer. Not quite sure. Whenever I see cars with that "style" of light (altezza) I think to myself how much nicer the car would flow with either all red or some version of red/clear. The car that most often comes to mind is the nissan altima. Picture an all black altima with a sick lip kit and nice wheels then spin the car to the rear and the tails fuck up the flow...now picture said car with all red lights...

dunno...I dont like em.

Comment

You know it's bad when you are behind an IS300 and your first thought is why would that guy put altezzas on that 94-95 accord?

then you realize it's an IS300...

and you weiners say JDM is a fad...
                              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Working...
                              X