Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm 1piece projector headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm 1piece projector headlights

i was told that the black housed jdm 1piece projector headlights leaked. i was just wondering if anyone had information as to how true this was, if it happened with all or if this kids misfortune was just a faulty product. i really like these lights but do not want to spend the money if this is going to be a problem. so anyone who has information on this product will be greatly appreciated.

thats almost exactly what my ride looks like
    Well since i dont have a pic of my REAL CAR this will have to do

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=363

that should help!

Comment

All JDM 1piece headlights were NOT blackhoused originally, nor were the 2piece ones.
        Riders custom blackhoused them and leak occured if not well sealed...

my member's ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt DoUrden
          thats almost exactly what my ride looks like
          what does that have to do with headlights?

oh and u need to be more clear on what kind of headlights they really are. they dont make JDM projector 1 piece lights. they fool u on ebay, their not projectors. so are u getting the ebay projectors or the real deal JDM 1 pieces?

Comment

ebay projectors are the worst. Their light output is like plugging flashlights into your headlamp assembly please dont fall victim to the ebay flashy lights cool words and snazy webpages. either buy OEM or do some nice retrofits if you really want projectors.
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

ya these were the ones i wanted to get, they are an ebay buy.

the item discription:

You are bidding on a pair of brand new 90-93 Honda Accord JDM Black 1PC projector headlights. Dot/Sae Approved. This is a 1PC design with corner already built in the housing. Besides greatly enhance the style of your vehicle, projector headlights emit more precise light beams thus provide you with a more safety driving environment. There are also parking lights both in the middle and at the side of the headlights! Manufactured by OE approved and ISO Certified manufacturer, which means this is a direct replacement without any kind of modification. All wiring for the headlights was preassembled for essential plug & play application. Mounting brackets and necessary projector light bulbs are included.

Comment

what do you mean by retro fit?

Comment

JDM IS DID NOT MAKE PROJECTORS!!!!

THAT SHOULD BE A RULE ON EBAY NOW!!!!

you shouldnt be allowed to put jdm on anything now. its stupid. i hate. AAAHH!!! but it is funny to see a lot of non-jdmers tryin to look kool and say they are all jdm. haha.
                  CHECK MY CARDOMAIN HERE!!! FROM WHEN I 1ST GOT HER TO NOW!!!
                  MY CARDOMAIN!!!!!

MYSPACE!!

1991 Honda Accord Ex
                  Engine:

F22a, bullfrog ecu, short ram intake, revolution exhaust

Exterior:
                  17'' Eagle Alloys
                  6'' Grand Touring Wing
                  Custom Paint (my own mix at paint shop and gray part on hood is now black)

Interior:
                  Pretty much all stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X