Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swap?

i am planing to do the h swap in my car, but thanks to bikks thats not going to happen soon enough. is there a few cheap mods i can do to get a little more power out of my car?

[
    JDM 91 EX 4dr

I hate to sound like a dick...but I am SO sick of seeing this thread reposted like once a day. Just go into the performance sections and look around. You will see a million threads just like this one where everyone tells the person to get I/H/E meaning Intake/Headers/Exhaust.

Comment

what he said ^
      uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Afterward 91
        I hate to sound like a dick...but I am SO sick of seeing this thread reposted like once a day.
        Then stop reading the Beginners Section!
        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by nebraska racer
          i am planing to do the h swap in my car, but thanks to bikks thats not going to happen soon enough. is there a few cheap mods i can do to get a little more power out of my car?
          Yea mang in the mean time you could do I/H/E. Depending on how soon the swap is going to happen you might want to just save up so that when you do the swap you got extra money in case problems arise which they tend to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
            Then stop reading the Beginners Section!
            So I can't read the beginners section? Is there not a thread about this topic like once every other day? I'm the only one getting sick of it? It is one of the most covered topics on here and you honestly can not miss it if you just browse around the site the slightest bit. And not to mention I wasn't looking at it because of the question because the thread title is "swap" so I was expecting something regarding a swap, not another "What can i do to be faster?" question.

Comment

So I can't read the beginners section? Is there not a thread about this topic like once every other day? I'm the only one getting sick of it? It is one of the most covered topics on here and you honestly can not miss it if you just browse around the site the slightest bit. And not to mention I wasn't looking at it because of the question because the thread title is "swap" so I was expecting something regarding a swap, not another "What can i do to be faster?" question.
              youve been here 9 months? and your sick off it?
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                youve been here 9 months? and your sick off it?
                Yea, and at first I thought all the people who would always post up "search noob" were just assholes but it's pretty understandable sometimes.

Comment

You know what gets me...the fact that besides me, aint no one answered him yet....i mean i understand seeing the same bs posted up can get annoying but no one says you have to reply...and if you do reply why not make it worth something...i dunno but damn i see this all the time....a newb posts....and 5 people argue over what he posted and his q doesnt get answered...its kind of funny i guess at the same time but not really...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                    You know what gets me...the fact that besides me, aint no one answered him yet....i mean i understand seeing the same bs posted up can get annoying but no one says you have to reply...and if you do reply why not make it worth something...i dunno but damn i see this all the time....a newb posts....and 5 people argue over what he posted and his q doesnt get answered...its kind of funny i guess at the same time but not really...
                    Actually I DID answer him...i said I/H/E the same answer you gave him actually. I even clarified it by telling him what I/H/E stands for. I posted this in my first post.

Edit* I have no problem answering posts that have been answered before but it gets a little redundant. And I beleive my post was worth something because maybe he'll start searching a little before he posts a thread AND I answered his question.
                    Last edited by Bongo; 08-27-2006, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Actually I DID answer him...i said I/H/E the same answer you gave him actually. I even clarified it by telling him what I/H/E stands for. I posted this in my first post.
                      Shit you right i didnt see it...probably only because the first sentence threw me off and i didnt feel like reading a rant about newbies but i appologize you did answer him...but in general it happens, or at least ive seen it before.

Comment

I hate to sound like a dick...but I am SO sick of seeing this thread reposted like once a day. Just go into the performance sections and look around. You will see a million threads just like this one where everyone tells the person to get I/H/E meaning Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
                        bwuahaha. B-TEq

Anyways moving on, i would just save my money for things that you might need for the swap.
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

bwuahaha. B-TEq

Anyways moving on, i would just save my money for things that you might need for the swap.
                          i don't even know what you mean by that...

Comment

bwuahaha. B-TEq

Haha Frikkin N00bs shit no flaming in the noob section. HE just ask a question answer it and get over it. And if you are tired of seeing questions like this then dont open and look at it that simple. Save your 2 muscles from workin clickin that damn mouse and move on.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                              Haha Frikkin N00bs shit no flaming in the noob section. HE just ask a question answer it and get over it. And if you are tired of seeing questions like this then dont open and look at it that simple. Save your 2 muscles from workin clickin that damn mouse and move on.
                              I opened it looking for something regarding swaps....maybe because the title is ....well....SWAP!!! And I wasn't trying to flame him, I answered his question and said something that will maybe make him think to search a little before asking something. And like I said, I don't mind reposts but...when they get to be as frequent as ones like these...it gets annoying....and I know damn well that I'm not the only one that feels that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X