Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

DC2 clock color change???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2 clock color change???

I've been searching on here on how to change to color of the dc2clock to amber but I can't find it. Can someone show me where it is? Thanx
    -1991 Honda Accord LX H22a-

the dc2 clock IS amber. you can get a jdm amber one, or a usdm white one.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      the dc2 clock IS amber. you can get a jdm amber one, or a usdm white one.

true!!

And whatever you get you can always open the clock up, and insert a colored peice of plastic, ie. the lil tabs for binders that you use to label sections...stick that in there and make sure its snug and even and the light will shine through any color you want it to be.....

i got the JDM ITR clock and its amber and i love it...easy to see during the day(unless your headlights are on) and awesome at night!

Comment

Ok thanx. thats what I was wondering. It is a usdm one so it is white. But when I take it apart I just tape it over the clock part or do I replace the purple looking film.

Comment

i think you replace the purple looking film....hold up there is a DIY on this so before you fuck it up lemme look for it!

Comment

Here is a link to the only DIY I have found. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1486

Comment

The JDM DC2 does not come with a clock as a standard option (clock blockoff plate). They have the amber and white as options only. The USDM ITR only came with the amber colored clock while the regular Integra comes with a green colored one. To change the color open the clock and stick the desired color vinyl on the glass. Sharpie with clear tape also works.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaB18
                ...while the regular Integra comes with a green colored one
                All USDM 94+ Integra's came w/ white clocks, CB's were green. On the Integra clocks, the LCD output is green but the purple lense turns the #'s a bright white. I took an integra white clock and sprayed the glass LCD lense and the outside of the clock lense amber and it matches my ITR cd player exactly. I'd suggest orange transparent paint like Krylon stained glass paint.

Comment

Working...
                X