Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Honda Rally Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really hope you all are not serious, that accord makes us all bad, please take off the wing, your not going 160 plus, you do not need that spoiler

Comment

hey if you like to drive the shit out of your car do it... i had a 90 integra that was all tore up no bumpers one headlight and i took it to the rev limit every time i shifted... lasted about 2 years of constent hard ass drving i was proud when it finally blew up going down the interstate

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Falder
        I like it

I don't know why so many people here flame for this kinda stuff, I'm glad I don't share my plans this publicly.
        I think it cool man! (I couldnt agree with you^^ more , I dont know why everyone thinks everything has to be or look "JDM". Different stokes for different folks.)

Comment

Originally posted by Akira_kj
          All you need to do now is take the doors off and replace the seats with milk crates.

In the deep south we call these feild cars.
          First they where grandpa's car
          Then dads
          Then yours
          Now it belongs in the feild with the live stock. Cuz no one wants to be caught dead doing anything in it except driving around in the back feild.

Good job on welding things to your car.

We need a new compition here waotm
          Worst accord of the month.
          Can you call it a rally car if you actualy added weight? Rally cars strive to be light.

Good job being original tho.
          Your one to talk.

Comment

I take my hat off to you. Its nice to see people be different and do what they want to instead of trying to impress ofters that really dont care about you. Nice rally CB7 keep doing your thing and be what you want to be and do what you want to do good luck in the future with the car.

Comment

Hate 2 Say it But HondaRallyCar Sold it for 200 bucks to someone... Still ran great! Hes got an 02 Xterra Supercharged Now...
              "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
              -----------------------------
              SOLD
              1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
              SOLD

Comment

i wanna see a video of this!!

Lou's Build Thread!
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
                "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

this my first time seing the car( in my life)......it looks like it can transform to an autobot or decepticon robot..he..he..he..

Comment

rite on

Comment

The only thing would be to ditch the wing or get a less rice one?
                      wat?

Comment

Hey, new to CB7 Tuner... awesome car though. I'd like to have one run rally style one day too! I'm currently working on a 91 Accord right now building it from the ground up!! Pics coming soon.

Comment

your car is definatly unique.
                          94 Dodge Spirit-DD
                          91 Honda Integra-Project
                          92 Accord LX-For sale(check my for sale thread)

Comment

wow...that car is...wow.
                            FBP 99 Acura 2.3 CL 5 spd (mods a plenty) Estoril 98 BMW M3 Sedan(under construction)
                            Penn State University '08...better than your school since 1855
                            Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated
                            UTI Class of '10, BMW "STEPchild"
                            Acurazine.com Mod Squad

Comment

what is the new owner doing with it? hopefully junking or de-rallifing-it soon...

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
                              out of the game for now but looking

Comment

Lol
                                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Working...
                                X