Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Honda Rally Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(wtf) .
    my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
    MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

this is entertaining !!!!
      1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
      -Nava

Comment

Originally posted by 1990AccordBoy
        Hey, i live in ohio as well i think im going to come down and have a 1 on 1 chat with you. First off, let me begin by saying that i dont want you to think im harsh or anything but im just statin my opinons, and i dont want you to not like me or think of me as some one flaming, im just going to say what i think. I think its a pretty dumb idea, i dont like the grill in the back, u said you had subs in there? where are they? also u said that its a "rally car", how come you have 3 lit up hub caps? Also wouldnt making it "scream to 6000 RPMs" be bad for the car? it's ohio, you have to have rust, why don't you worry about that instead of ruining a fine peice of Honda history? I sorta like the whole 10 lights in the front thing, but the whole Steel bumper thing isn't cool or funny. I kno its your car but come on man. It's also different yes, but running around saying its a rally car is sorta dumb. People have been asking you where you take this thing, and i would really like that 2 be anwsered. Where do you rally? why do you have 3 lit up hub caps if its going to be muddy? what part of ohio do you live at so i can call the cops n see what they say..they'll choke on their donuts. do you get laughed at by other people around your area? i'm just wonderin they are just questions n i dont want you to be offended or anything. to conclude i just wana say its different but i dont like it, maybe if you actually took it off road and took the "rally" part serously, it would be sweet.
        It's photoshopped man, pwned you.
        lol jk... yeah Id like to see those q's answered also, I think a more correct title would be:

Rally 'style' accord.
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

what a waist of an accord that kind of trash it for civics.

Comment

Originally posted by Black92AccordEX
            New Video 2007 of "HondaRallyCar" 0-70mph and RedLine Sliding w/ Pictures (Must See)

Click
            here to see Video

That one glowing hubcap just made my day!
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

do ur friends think its as dumb as we do? do they not tell u to save ur motor? not very good friend. that kind of revving is NOT GOOD.

Member Ride Facebook
              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

Auh okay one question though what brought on that idea im just curious...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

well someone had to record him in that vid

Member Ride Facebook
                  XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                  SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                  For Sale Thread

Comment

Have you guys ever thought that this guy might not take his car as seriously as you. Who cares if he revvs it that high? You can get a new f22 for free, it seems to me if you don't give a shit about your car you would revv it like he does.
                    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Seems like hes making fun of everyone that actualy respects there car. sorry mommy n daddy didnt get you that s2k you wanted. I guess this is a way to get back at them. Honestly, its like watching a 8 year old tear up a toy they just got because they decided it wasnt what they wanted so there parents will buy them a new toy next time they go to the store. Spoiled brat activitys.

Good job getting to 70mph. Im surprised it didnt burst into flames. Just like "burning rubber" on snow and ice, good one. More like slightly warming some snow.

Sorry, I know this is harsh but who acts like that?
                      I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

He isn't being disrespectful to anyone here, and I see nothing that makes me believe he's trying to insult anyone with his car... so please be respectful. If you don't like it, fine... If you have to say you don't like it, take into account that he put a good deal of time and effort into his car. Anything I deem to be flaming will result in a ban.

Comment

Ouch this thread has alot of haters.

Hey man who cares, its like those sick cars we used to draw in our grade 5 notebooks, i know i thought they were sick. Props on being different and having the balls to take other peoples shit, i'm sure you get alot.

KEEP IT UP!

Cant wait for updates!

Comment

What Up Haterz

I Think Rally Style Accord Fits, I Do Take it Off Road But Not on Offical Rally Courses
                            I Do Take Pride in My Work, BTW All My Friends Support The Whip... The Quality of The Work Will Get Better and The Half Ass Stuff Will Be Fixed, "Rear Bumper". No More Hood Tach and The Grill is Out to Make Room for 2.5in Streight Exhaust!!! 4-2-1 F22a6 Headers Where Added, and Soon Pt6 Computer With H23 IM TB.

Trip to Honda State Park wit Black92AccordEX

Room for New Exhaust

Streightest CB7 Exhaust...Ever (2.5inch)

Welding It Up!!!

More Updates Latter

Steel Ram Bars, 10 Driving Lights, Rally Edition
                            Originally posted by chessboxer
                            infuckingcredible.

Comment

holy shit now its comin along!!!!!!!
                              ]

Comment

^ Thatz My Welder !!!

Hows The Exhaust Working 4 Ya??? Soundz Pritty Nice yo
                                "Black92Accord's NEW Acura TSX"

W/ Navi But Auto
                                -----------------------------
                                SOLD
                                1992 Honda Accord EX 2dr. With a 5speed Manual Trans, Black Exterior with Black/Tan Interior
                                SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X