Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

jdm style fog lights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm style fog lights?

Don't know if this is a repost or not, but I was wondering if anyone has seen these. I know nothing beats oem, but this seems like an alternative for some of us. I'm trying to get info on the quality of the components and any experience people have had with these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-...QQcmdZViewItem

They aint jdm style coz the lenses aren't curved from what I see..

However , this are good oem foglight replicas. Some members rock em.

Kurobei made a thread about these foglights and they get praised.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

The JDM CB9 fog lights are not curved. That is what these are modeled after. I believe that it was the CB3 fogs that were curved.

GreenCB7 has a set of these on his car and they look good...
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

I have them.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

They are NOT Jdm. They are a remanufactured unit for Depo. I have a set on my car. Still need to change out my bulbs for HID though.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            They are NOT Jdm. They are a remanufactured unit for Depo. I have a set on my car. Still need to change out my bulbs for HID though.
            I'm ordering them tomorrow. Do you or g-man have any advice for me when it comes to installation and fitment? Did you guys run into any problems? Just trying to get a heads up before I jump into the install.

Comment

Were can I get a set of the Depo fogs.

Comment

pro car parts go here
                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

linx has them on his car, they're a great deal as you get the wiring, a button, and everything.

Comment

I'm thinking of adding them to a 93 EX wagon I'm going to buy but have a question for those that have installed these as well. The car has no "blank" spot where you can tell to cut out so how do they install? My 91 you could see where you had to cut but I am not sure about this 93. I'm guessing that if I pulled the bumper there will be an outline showing where to cut? Our 2000 Civic EX had that, made it easy to know where to and not to cut.
                    Thanks in advance everyone.
                    Jason

Comment

These are an awesome set I have them on my car. I had to bend the top 2 brackets for the fogs as they were now where near lining up with the bumper mounting screws, Thats it other than that cutting is the hard part

As far as the outline there is supposed to be one on the bumper if it is and OEM bumper. Now don't get me wrong some OEM bumpers didn't have the outlines But if you have the outlines for the fogs don't go past the second line for obvious reasons. Also if you want intersection lights later on you know you will have the template for them if you have the fog template
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

i like these lights..my friend has the jdm front bumper with the fogs and those arent them but its sort of a replica

Comment

Depo is a good brand. I just wish they started making replicas for the '90-'91's. I'd buy 'em in a heartbeat.

These '92-'93 replicas are the only reason I'd do the '92 front bumper conversion, bit I like the '91 look to much.

BTW, sorry for the thread jack but what is this "curve" I'm always hearing about?

'91 Cobalt Sedan w/ 300k (owned since new, moddin' it since '98)
                          www.tsxclub.com

Comment

Not bad....for aftermarket...lol

Comment

They look pretty good. How well do they perform?

Comment

Working...
                              X