Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

is this a good deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this a good deal

my friend is offerin me a set of 12 in audiobahn subs ( first time i heard about this brand so lmk of it) and a rockford fosgate amp idk the watts yet ill find out this week but hes giving it to me for 200 and i can pay him 50 a week

LET ME KNOW GUYS

i wouldnt do it

esspically if you dont kno anything about the wattage of the amp
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

What's the model of the amp. Like Rockford Fosgate Punch xxxx

What's the model of the speakers?

If the subs aren't super beat up, I wouldn't think it's a bad deal

Comment

200 too much for those components and you said a "friend"
        100 thats what ill pay

Comment

welll the thing is right now im ridin stock no amps or subs on my car only thing i got is front and rear sony xlpod speakers so i feel kinda lame ridin wit no subs

Comment

a nice amp by it self is over 200 bucks. thats a deal considering the stuff isnt beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakerhead28 View Post
              so i feel kinda lame ridin wit no subs
              Why?

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i ride no subs no amps no front speakers and im content with it lol

my front speakers have never worked but idc i plan on stripping the whole car out once i graduate and get a new car shes gonna be a track car

Comment

so u guys dont ride subs... cool man makin me feel more better about my ride and when u decide to strip ur car lmk so i can get ur 50/50 if thats ur car on ur sig man

Comment

ill most likely get another cb for a DD and then keep my current one for track purposes...but if i dont ill keep ya in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakerhead28 View Post
                      so u guys dont ride subs... cool man makin me feel more better about my ride

They were "fun" for a few days, but I got tired of my entire car rattling.

I'm content with my 4 speakers.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                        They were "fun" for a few days, but I got tired of my entire car rattling.

I'm content with my 4 speakers.
                        x2 but with my 2 speakers

Comment

well, i had an Alpine i dont know which model, the one with the little touch slider bar mp3 and all that, but now it's GONE! go figure...some tweaker got it, now i have no subs and no head unit.

At least i have a chance to hear my engine running so smooooth!!!
                          My Honda

Comment

It's not bad, but I would try to talk him down to about 110-150.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

dude ive seen people go to wallmart and buy an entire system for 200.. and they got sony and alpine i meen nothin to tickle my fancy but you know .. wallmart will be a better friend than him anyway you get a recepit at wallmart

Comment

Working...
                              X