Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

is this a good deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eazyduzit509 View Post
    $500 is still alot of moola. I wanted 2 15" L7's, but evan on ebay and amp to power it, the box and the subs were well over $800, and thats the lowest I could find. Go to a dealer for that and you'l no doubt spend over $1000... Like Nine_deuce said, I to prefer kicker and rockford, and don't buy a shity walmart amp, my brother works there and gets more audio stuff returned than anything... And says the amps suck. You really do get what you pay for.
    wow man u dont know where to look.... but why would u want a poopy sounding woofer anyway?
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7db18 View Post
      wow man u dont know where to look.... but why would u want a poopy sounding woofer anyway?
      You telling me you can find 2 15" L7's, a box for em, and an amp powerfull enough for both for UNDER $800 shipped? . There's no way in hell its at a local audio shop for that cheap... Go to Stereo Wearhouse or cartoys in seattle and I GUARANTEE it will be more like $1500... Am I wrong? My buddy's got 2 12" L7's powered by digital alpine amp in his custom 73 240Z and it pounds... It dosn't sound poopy. But two 15's would rattle the shit right outa ya...
      Last edited by eazyduzit509; 01-22-2009, 04:35 AM.

Comment

this has been determined that yes they sound sloppy no matter the size its how poorly there design is. but yes i know i could get them for under 800 there would be no shippin for me to worry about.
        Members Ride sold...

Comment

this has been determined that yes they sound sloppy no matter the size its how poorly there design is. but yes i know i could get them for under 800 there would be no shippin for me to worry about.
          Im talking the box and amp aswell... And that dosn't mean steal one sub, the box and amp and pay $799 for one L7... Haha. Where are you shopping anyways???

Comment

a shop.... you know times are hard how for shops also there willing to loose money to get biz. and i dont steal audio equipment but i do shoot the ones that attempt to steal mine.
            Members Ride sold...

Comment

a shop.... you know times are hard how for shops also there willing to loose money to get biz. and i dont steal audio equipment but i do shoot the ones that attempt to steal mine.
              X2!!!

Sounds like a decent shop, whats in yer trunk?

Comment

lol junk nah im bassless right now but when i get my funds right again i will be running memphis mojo 2500d powering 2 digitaldesigns 3500 12's. memphis 2004 power a wonderful set of Hertz hsk 165's about 15-20 pounds of dynamat on the front doors.processing is done by a jvc avx-44 i think thats the model.
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

lol junk nah im bassless right now but when i get my funds right again i will be running memphis mojo 2500d powering 2 digitaldesigns 3500 12's. memphis 2004 power a wonderful set of Hertz hsk 165's about 15-20 pounds of dynamat on the front doors.processing is done by a jvc avx-44 i think thats the model.
                  Uhmmm, Wow. . I need to dynamat my trunk so it stops shakin the crap outa it. But when its up loud enough you can't hear anything... Except your brain oozing out yer ears... Haha

Comment

200 def. to high for that unless your gettin it new and there installing it for you.

Comment

Id wait for a better deal and better stuff.. I got 3 jl audio's in a JL Box for 60 bucks.

I'll sell that to ya for 200

Comment

Originally posted by djtomy View Post
                        Id wait for a better deal and better stuff.. I got 3 jl audio's in a JL Box for 60 bucks.

I'll sell that to ya for 200
                        That is a sick deal! 60 bucks, man, even 200 for whoever you sell that to, sick deal!

Comment

Working...
                        X