Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cant Decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Decide

this is not an audio post but i didn't know where to post it, i'm in need of an alarm, my budget is around 100 to130 i was somthing simple but effective, im thinking something with a two way pager and extra channels so i can eventually 2 door poppers. links/brand names/anything that would help.

i suggest saving up more money and buying something better. thats one thing u dont want to go cheap on. other than that i cant help with what u need.

Comment

ok.. there's this website www.k2motor.com they sell everything really ship and I'm not talking a couple of bucks ship... A alarm system in that website cost about 50 bucks... I just don't know if they are really good since they sell it ship...but you never know... I personally buy stuff for the car there and so far everything is new not used or counterfeit...

Comment

worth a try

Comment

whatever you decide just don't get a Clifford they suck ass.

Comment

i can tell you now str8 up your not gonna get anything worth putting on your car for 130 bucks.

Viper from DEI with the 2 way pager and aux channels are around $400. Thats what id go for.

edit-
            ok so nm u can find them cheaper but its still 100 more then you wanna spend.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-IN-BOX-Viper...07056923QQrdZ1 is my suggestion
            Last edited by Ralphie; 04-28-2007, 08:01 AM.

Comment

go ahead and check out some of the older premium models, Omega K-2 Mundial for example was a great alarm system in 99 or 00' time. You can get one of the premium older alarms and build on those pretty cheap. Just do some research and shop around.
              90-2D 5spd. Turbo/Shaved/slammed/kitted/4200watts/laptop&Tvs...

Ova 17G's invested in mah AZN ride!

Comment

Get a DEI system. Viper or Python. I have the Viper 791XV 2-way LCD paging system in the black honda, and the Python 871XP 2-way LED paging system on my gray accord. Love them both...

Comment

Viper 3000's go for about $100(at cost)

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

You can get a Viper 791xv for about $185-$250. Good alarm. Ive heard nothing but good things.

Comment

Ive Had 2 Viper Led 2ways A Viper 791 2way Lcd And Now Have A Viper 5900 2way Lcd (or Whatever The New # Is)

Id Go Dei , Either Vipeer Or Clifford

Comment

Working...
                      X