Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Yet, Another "My CB7" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn looks like you guys brought my thread back to life lol.

Updates?????????????????????

CD5 rear lip (DIY lazy hacked with zipties)

OEM Flushmount

Megan street adjustable coilovers

Exhaust tip to compliment the rear lip (I cut off the stock tip and welded it on; no noise at all just got annoyed of the boba straw look)

I will be picking up a set of Konig Rewinds this week to test fit and maybe keep. Also need some new HID's because my ballast took a shit. No pictures for now, but I just got a new phone so maybe later this week.
    ]

Comment

After seeing those cars only one word comes to my mind..."BALLER!!!" damn son how many jobs you got?? Cuz damn to manage 3 cars aint easy all and all they look hot nice work homie!

Comment

Those Enkeis were sick

MADJDMSON.org

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

very nice cb7

Comment

Ur cb is clean bro. Keep up the works. I'm likin the s14 too. Any chance of converting over to the kouki front end? And what part of so cal u from? Later dude.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

very clean cb defenitely motivation

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Dominican View Post
                After seeing those cars only one word comes to my mind..."BALLER!!!" damn son how many jobs you got?? Cuz damn to manage 3 cars aint easy all and all they look hot nice work homie!
                Give the credit to my friend because they are his cars, and that's his parents house lol. I'm a broke college student, and the Accord is my only car now after I sold my S13. The pictures were taken at his house because I had to borrow his camera.

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                Ur cb is clean bro. Keep up the works. I'm likin the s14 too. Any chance of converting over to the kouki front end? And what part of so cal u from? Later dude.
                Thanks bro. That S14 is just a beater drifter that my friend keeps crashing, so there is zero chance that he will put a kouki front because it will just go to waste.

And I am from Northridge or San Fernando Valley.
                ]

Comment

Hey guys! Here are some updated pics, Not much different because I am trying to keep it simple. It is now on Megan adjustable coilovers. At times I'm happy with the drop and sometimes not, but I needed new struts so I can't complain. Also have an OEM flushy and CD5 rear lip.

To me the CD5 rear lip is whatever, but I feel like I need it because I have no other option that is "easily" available aside from leaving it stock. I am also thinking that if I get some mild sideskirts I can fool myself to think that it is lower.

When I was taking the pictures some guy in a lowered yellow CB7 sedan with a body kit drove up to me and asked me if I was selling it. I told him no, and I thought it was random , but he seemed pretty chill. Anyway let me know what you guys think of it now. I am open to everyone's opinions and suggestions.

Well I'm off to bed...
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
                    To me the CD5 rear lip is whatever, but I feel like I need it because I have no other option that is "easily" available aside from leaving it stock. I am also thinking that if I get some mild sideskirts I can fool myself to think that it is lower.

I gotta say, when I saw your car for the first time, the exhaust tip and the rear lip caught my eye so fast. Your car looks great man.

Comment

flushies are popping up more and more these days lol

Looks legit!

I would of left the rear bumper with out the 5th gen lip. Looks out of place with the sides and muffler area. I had bought one too but when I taped it on. never grew on me but I am loving the rims!

Comment

love this coupe man it looks like we have the same exhaust
                        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

love the wheels on the cb7
                          LIONS GARAGE

GARAGE*FRESH

Comment

How's the car doing? I haven't seen it around in awhile.

Any updates?

Comment

[QUOTE=Slick_Nine;1874470]UPDATED PIC ON PAGE 2

QUOTE]

Nice ride man! I love the wheels! Ive got the same ones haha...
                              Your from so cal? you should go to the West Caost meet in Santa Monica on Jan. 30th!

Comment

omg this car is frikin nice! the simplicity of it makes it look amazing!

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Working...
                                X