Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 03 turbo cobra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELL YES! LOVE Stangs, and I always had an affection for the supercharged version from this gen.

Although, I have to be honest in saying that short of something with an afterburner, I don't know that you will find a whole hell of a lot that will touch it. But, hey, you can hope can't you?
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
      wrong forum???? hate the mustang, i like the s/c impala ss...mother fuckers can run ten with turbos kits.
      Dont listen to this dickhead.

Stang looks good man. how much you think shes pushin now?

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

ohh shit, your cobra is f****** sweet, i love cobras man they are my favorite car, no doubt.
        was about to get one but do to economic crisis i headed the Mach1 way (2nd best).

p.s. the turbo is nice man i know they put down a lot of power, but why didn't you just upgrade to a Kenne Bell Mammoth 2.8H (that supercharger is a beast man). not trying to be a dick but just out of curiosity.

still man, beautiful car.

and it is cool knowing that i am not the only mustang owner in this forum

CBs rockk!!! ass well
        Originally posted by jmolina View Post
        the accord....simple and lovable!!!!
        agreed

Originally posted by visualpoet
        some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

nice terminator. I've been wanting a 96-98 Cobra for god knows how long, one of these days she will be mine! I remember back when I had my first turbo car and all of the Honda guys were into swaps and vtec, never boost, the only cars out there that could give my eclipse a challenge were the ls1s and the cobra's and most of the ls1 guys were dicks LOL, but if you had to work on one inside of a fbody you'd be a dick too

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
            Good looking rides man Especially the cobra!! Hey what part of Tx you from?
            Thanks!! ATX!!

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
              2x this cobra is sick man.

Pic of Accord?
              thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                HELL YES! LOVE Stangs, and I always had an affection for the supercharged version from this gen.

Although, I have to be honest in saying that short of something with an afterburner, I don't know that you will find a whole hell of a lot that will touch it. But, hey, you can hope can't you?

Man I wish that was the case but where I live there are some fast cars!!!

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                  Stang looks good man. how much you think shes pushin now?

[-Jordan

Im building the shortblock right now. The stock shortblock is all forged from the factory with manley parts but the pistons are the weak link over time. They are a 17cc dished piston and Im replacing them with a manley pro series 23cc dished. They have a real thick deck so the comp stays the same and they can take alot of heat.

Comment

Man I love big V8s. I hate the look of Mustangs but can't deny their potential. Nice build man the car must be a fucking beast.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Juan4DCB7 View Post
                      p.s. the turbo is nice man i know they put down a lot of power, but why didn't you just upgrade to a Kenne Bell Mammoth 2.8H (that supercharger is a beast man). not trying to be a dick but just out of curiosity.

One problem with the twin screws is how flat the torque curve is. My 2.2L would ripe the shxt out of the tires from anything below 65mph. So you could really only have fun from 70 and up. I had a friend of mine that did a 2.8H with full boltons,fuel system and tuned. Car made 721whp on pump gas at 24psi and with a 11' wheel out back on a dr he couldn't put the power down till over 100. Im lucky enough to have 2 friends with turbo cobras. They one that made me change my mind from the 2.8 to the turbo is my buddies dad's car. Car made 810rwhp at 21psi and because the turbo requires a load to produce boost it basicly plants and goes with the same rear tire combo. I am also fortunate enough to be good friends with Boost Logics fabricator so building the turbo kit was not expensive for me. The higher you pulley a twin screw the lower it brings down your power range. Big power twin screws shift at 6k where big power turbo cars can rev to 7k-75k-8k. The twin screw run out of steam. I also didnt like the fact that to make big numbers I would have to have a stroker,ported heads and cams to make the numbers I could make with a stock motor and lower boost. I also live in texas where it is hot and humidt so the blowers get heat soaked pretty quick and you cant add a air to air intercooler. Sorry it was so long but thats just some of the reasons. My kb was alot of fun but it got old to me after 8 months.

Comment

Sweet, another Texas guy! I live in Round Rock, just off of 3406 and AW Grimes.

You should hitup austintuners.com. We're trying to get it off it's feet right now, and we could always use more local members!
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

LMAO at people who drive cb7's hating on terminators......

welcome OP and nice cars

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                            Sweet, another Texas guy! I live in Round Rock, just off of 3406 and AW Grimes.

You should hitup austintuners.com. We're trying to get it off it's feet right now, and we could always use more local members!
                            I will check it out!!

Comment

Originally posted by IndianStig View Post
                              LMAO at people who drive cb7's hating on terminators......

welcome OP and nice cars

It's all good. Thank you!

Comment

dude i love edge body style cobras i want one myself lol but your cobra = pure sex lol

this is just my oppinion but i wouldnt turbo a cobra i need the supercharger wine lol ied just throw a kenny bell blowzilla on that pony lol it sounds amazing check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrxALvlro4o

but in the end my lil 92 LX is deff goina outlive a cobra lol i just rolled over to 84.000 miles WOOT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X