Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Cb& A.k.a (wall-e)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Cb& A.k.a (wall-e)

Sup guys heres my stages of the cb

dent in fender had to bring out the wonder maker BONDO idk y i didnt just buy a fender but owell?

so i decided to paint it but turns out didnt use enough thinner with the primer an it came out all dusty i didnt like it at all

so i sanded it and then it looked like a cow. (embarrising i know)

painted it again came out much better. gave it a drop and a oem lip and autozone fogs

an this is how he sits

At a car wash

found a random spot by my house an took some piks!

At night OOOO

Future plans:
    H22A on the way-stillon the way
    oem fogs also on the way-on
    The one and only Legend lip-on
    Mugen rear lip
    Dont know wat kinda sideskirts yet
    Bodywork
    Paint
    prelude sawblades-on
    intersection lights
    carbon fiber hood
    ksport coilovers
    AN the money to get it all HAHAHA! lol
    Last edited by cb7trancebeast; 08-15-2009, 02:00 PM.

You should left the bumper grille black (oem) color. i prime mine too ba i didnt paint the bumper grille.

My ride History:
    Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
    -----------------------------------
    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

looks like my old cb primerd up lol it will look good when ur done
      91 LX Coupe H22 swap, n/a build in progress. "007 CB7"
      I'll smoke your v8 like I smoke my ganja

Comment

yea i shouldve. now since little rocks keep hitting it it started peeling it looks really gross but ima buy a new bumper to put the fogs and intersection lights. wont m,ake the same mistake

Comment

Nothing embaresing about a multi pirimered car. At least all the body parts aren't different colors. Do you plan on re-spraying it frost white?
          Originally posted by chessboxer
          We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
          Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

got a good starting point with this one
            any plans on the interior?

Comment

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
              got a good starting point with this one
              any plans on the interior?
              GGUUUTT IT OUUT. just the bak though

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                Nothing embaresing about a multi pirimered car. At least all the body parts aren't different colors. Do you plan on re-spraying it frost white?
                Wana go gunmetal.

Comment

sooo

So i got my lip in the mail and the fogs. aand i got me some Sawblades.... Sounds like a good day to me Take a look

Heres the new lip compared to old

The fogs and everything put on!

And finally the sawblades

Sadly the fogs arent wired but will be shortly harness on the way!
                  tnx 4 lookin

Comment

Lookin good!! Keep up the good work!
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

So i figured it was about time i updated my MR thread since alot has happened to wall-e. For those of u who do not know i was in a wreck and the front was pushed in. The headlights were smashed the rad support pushed in the hood was bent and the fender also.

Took it to father in laws shop and got new rad support and hood and fender.

AS you kan see it came out pretty good

Comment

wow, looks good. normally, alot of ppl dont do the extensive front end work to repair that kind of accident, which results to crooked body lines up front. But good job bro. You heading to the Spring Meet in Austin?

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Progress was looking good until the accident but man your fixing her just right. Were you able to save the fogs and lip at least?

Comment

I also have been waiting to do a swap so i decided to do it since it was going to be in the shop nyways. So when it was done with the body i took it to my buddys shop and he started on the swap

So after removing power steering(resevior, lines, etc) and a/c including the condensor and lines and cruise control. I have known for sometime that my bay was WAY to dirty so i gave it a good scrub down with some help of my boy big will! here are some before and after pics

After hard scrubbing and simple green here are the afters! Sorry if you have to twist your head to see the angle of the shot but i only had a cell that day

Comment

Hell of a Job man!!!

If you get her running and fixed up right you should come to the meet up in Austin on the 13th of March.

Check sig for details!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                              PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Working...
                              X