Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Coupe Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow there are alot of nice coupes in here guys
    back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post

i love your ride

Comment

sweet ride

im a coupe owner cant wait to show mine off

Comment

Originally posted by ituner82 View Post
          im a coupe owner cant wait to show mine off
          in the mean time let me show mine off

heres a before and after picture

day 3 since i bought her

about 60 days later

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

looking good

just getting started with my cb7 nothing done yet
            Last edited by ituner82; 01-09-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

just getting started with my cb7 nothing done yet
              Clean coupe! Any more shots?

You need to resize your picture!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                in the mean time let me show mine off

heres a before and after picture

day 3 since i bought her

about 60 days later
                All that in a couple months. Nice

Took me yrs to get mine where she is today. and i still dont have blk housed lights.
                Freedom Is Not Free
                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                  Nice, I have a friend that drives a 92 coupe(same as yours) and Im trying to get him to sell me his wheels but he wont!
                  Yeah..lookin for a set for mine. as soon as i get some more money, i'll be doin pretty good. lol just found out today why i never have any windshield washer fluid/deicer.....went and got some to fill it up and lets just say i deiced the parking lot at walmart pretty good. haha

I'll be visiting pull-a-part sometime next week to get a new reservoir.

Comment

Originally posted by Tate_6745 View Post
                    Yeah..lookin for a set for mine. as soon as i get some more money, i'll be doin pretty good. lol just found out today why i never have any windshield washer fluid/deicer.....went and got some to fill it up and lets just say i deiced the parking lot at walmart pretty good. haha

i found its cousin

Comment

my coupe

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by Tate_6745 View Post

Sorry about the reservoir, and I would love a set of those rims but they're hard to find!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

i love your ride
                          man is clean as f...

Comment

I like the painted calibers and rear drums...does anyone know if this is hard to do?
                            MIKE KOLODIEJ #11

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Sorry about the reservoir, and I would love a set of those rims but they're hard to find!
                              you talking about the 10th anniversary? man i wanted a pair so baldy i drove from connecticut to queens new york to get a pair of stockies, got lost in queens a few times but made it home before rush hour

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Haha i honestly didn't know that they were that hard to find...i'm wanting a set of aftermarket but i plan on keeping them once i do.

Comment

Working...
                                X