Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sedan Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still in progress, 92 honda accord ex! let us know whatcha think

Comment

Comment

that arc green sedan is hella clean! bro good job
        Originally posted by deevergote
        This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
        i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

My CB7, Esmeralda.

93 Accord, auto, a little over 200,000 mile on her. I've got plans for her, as soon as I get back from deployment. F20b full swap to manual trans. I've got the everything I need for the tranny swap, and, here on the forum, I've got all the info I need for the engine swap.
          This is my CB7 before any mods other than an Ebay intake and a little suspension (Skunk2 shocks + Tenzo R springs), oh, and amber corner lights

Comment

here is a pic of 90 accord i bought for $950.00. It has 211,000 miles and runs like a champ. A/C blows super cold. It isn't that pretty at the moment, but with work it'll get there.

Comment

My Baby 93 LX Sedan

I havent done much to it so far because its my everyday car, but Im slowly adding stuff instead of rushing it so I do everything right. In about a month or so it should have a fresh paint job. Same color but with more silver flakes to it. I have the Eibach springs but havent installed them yet due to laziness lol. Let me know what you guys think thanks!

First thing I did was wheels

The came the tint and HID's

Also did Tint on Taillights

Also a DynoMax muffler with 2 1/4 Catback

Hope you guys liked the pics. I know my car isn't the best out there, I seen a lot of your guys' cars and theyre awesome haha but I'm trying! Thanks!

Comment

posted b4, but big changes since....

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Hope you like...I will be posting more pics as soon as I get all of the Down Loaded. Compleat rehal of the 92 soon to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Apexbender View Post
                    93 Accord, auto, a little over 200,000 mile on her. I've got plans for her, as soon as I get back from deployment. F20b full swap to manual trans. I've got the everything I need for the tranny swap, and, here on the forum, I've got all the info I need for the engine swap.
                    This is my CB7 before any mods other than an Ebay intake and a little suspension (Skunk2 shocks + Tenzo R springs), oh, and amber corner lights
                    That plan for the F20B whent out the window, now it going to be H23A VTEC... "No replacement for displacement" specially if you are planning to boost it. Here is a better picture of her.

Comment

Nice car! Mine looks a little like that. The spoiler is something I would like to add. Did yours come factory with that spoiler?
                      Thanks

Comment

Love my 93

I bought my 93 two years from my dad with 23k miles. Have added wheels, tires, tint, muffler and larger tip, and a few small details. This is my daily driver and I love it. Great forum! As some as I know more about using it, I hope to learn all sorts of things about improving my CB7. Thanks!
                        Here are my other toys: 94 Corvette

1985 Chevy Scottsdale:

Comment

Yeah I know, missing the drivers side plastic trims are missing, they're in the trunk, I have to make sure there's no rust spots before putting them on There's duct tape on the grooves there (which happens to be exactly the same color as my car..)

Here's the thread I made some time ago, with more details.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2986662

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197342

Comment

93 Sedan

Thought I would add mine to list. It is a 1993 LX with 47K miles. Love it! Need to paint it to make really nice. Also, I am interested in lowering it a little. I am learning a lot from this site! Thanks!

Comment

Insomnia

[IMG]
                              picture hosting[/IMG]

Comment

My baby

Comment

Working...
                                X