Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sedan Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Heres mine just after install on the CF lip

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
        Those are clear/reds. A common misconception.
        still the same dammm thing
        Originally posted by deevergote
        This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
        i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Originally posted by ADKTD2cb7 View Post
          I havent done much to it so far because its my everyday car, but Im slowly adding stuff instead of rushing it so I do everything right. In about a month or so it should have a fresh paint job. Same color but with more silver flakes to it. I have the Eibach springs but havent installed them yet due to laziness lol. Let me know what you guys think thanks!

First thing I did was wheels

The came the tint and HID's

Also did Tint on Taillights

Also a DynoMax muffler with 2 1/4 Catback

Hope you guys liked the pics. I know my car isn't the best out there, I seen a lot of your guys' cars and theyre awesome haha but I'm trying! Thanks!
          hey i seen your car at cosco bro. its sick man. i also live in stockton. keep it up looks clean.

Comment

yep, I got a long way to go to hang with this crowd.

Comment

Comment

^^ Looks cool and all , but this thread is for sedans bro.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

big enough pic?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

How about a sexy side view shot of that beast ? Show off them new shoes bro.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

My CB7 - 1993

Comment

My jalopy... Soon to be plasti-dipped

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

So many nice sedans good job guys

Comment

Here's the 1st CB that I ever owned. Sold it back in Oct 2008.

And here's my latest CB.Recently bought it (Sept 2012) and haven't done much to it yet.

(Removed the writing on the back bumper as I got home with it the 1st day of ownership)
                                Last edited by E-TECH; 10-14-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X