Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Sedan Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ander View Post
    It's all good, as long as it doesn't fall down and crush ya!
    Ouchhh, that would hurt!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Nice hood art

Originally posted by Ander View Post
      Look at where his Hood prop is going too. That's pretty low for the bigass hood of the CB7.
      Probably just put it there to hold the hood up high for the picture. Yea Tony, I came on that day you told me about this site to see what other kind of setups people have. Im pretty impressed. I picked up some front and rear struts for the car and looking around for washers for the caps. I tried Honda but they have some in portland only and like 2.80 each, such a ripoff (2.80 x 16 = 44.80) Im sure I can find some elsewhere, but not shucks. What about home depot or lowes or something? Do you have to use specific ones or can you use a regular old washer as long as its the right size? Let me know. Im liking the ride by the way, notice a little grind to 3rd but other than that real smooth, its nice to drive without a trail of blue smoke behind you Im going to have a friend of mine do some graff on the hood, keeping it black of course, I wouldnt have it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
        DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUM!!!!!! That looks

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

LOVE those M7's!!!!

Did those come off that green 5th gen wagon?

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Fitmohoesinmahfowdows

Comment

nice..

my name is borat, you accord itsa vedyy naiiice.

Comment

The black is soooo shinnnnyyy.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

f22a-accord-ex pics

heres a few pics of my ride.i havent done much to it.but since i just started working about a month ago.there should be some new add ons and upgrades in the near time.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...mini-039-1.jpg
                  http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...0505092108.jpg
                  http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...ood_as_new.jpg
                  http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...ooking_hot.jpg

Comment

f22a-accord-ex cb7 pics

Comment

Very nice. Have you done anything to it?

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Put the hubcaps back on

bought the car, didnt have the washers to hold hubcaps on, found them at pull-a-part!
                        Attached Files

Comment

forgot i took another random pic

pay no attention to that beamer in the background
                          Attached Files

Comment

yea i have her a wash couple days ago and now she a dirty gurl again!!

Comment

RE: Dirty Guuurrrl

Real nice car pedro.

Comment

whee

Viva la CB7!

Comment

Working...
                                X