Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my boring 93 ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my boring 93 ex

my 93 ex. I really love the car. Despite my sincere respect for the cb7 i have been trying to limit my spending with the goal of having a mazda3 hatch someday soon (not likely).

I've had it a year now, only real mod is the cd5's and new tires. I fixed up the broken antenna and headlight, and some serious detailing...

starting to think about suspension. But i dont want to drop the $500 to do it decent..

Thats really fuckin clean Bro!

If you decide to do suspension upgrades dont cheap out
    Definantly spend the money to do it right the first time.

Comment

more pics would be nice but it looks good

Comment

thanks guys. Yea, it is ridiculously clean. I'm the second owner and i bought it from a friend of the family. its a Cali car so no rust at all. I buffed out most of the scratches.

here's the only other pic that turned out from tonights shooting.

after i replaced the wheels i really started to fall in love with the look of these cars. Needs an h22 though..

Comment

also, it has 156k and the previous owner believes it has original clutch. is that possible? ??? (feels fine, aside from some motor mount / clutch spring movement)

Comment

man, that is clean! later.
            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

oh shit, im getting in trouble for not repp'n my girlfriend who washed the car while I was out this weekend. Flossed!

Comment

Beautiful car man. In all honestly, I would take the Accord over a Mazda 3 unless it's a Mazdaspeed.

I've driven a couple Mazda 3's and I just wasn't that impressed with them.

Comment

yeaaa !

CLEAN ! get cb7 tuner.com stickers, tint them windows, and check mine out!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160202

Comment

That Car Def Needs Leather, Shes So Purdyyy
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Very nice looking accord. Where in bham do you live?

Comment

Can som of you guys check my car out and tell me what you think is next on my mad scientist list... This cb right here is to clean I'm reAlly thinkin bout keepin mine Seattle silver...

So I was thinking what would Jesus drive?

Comment

wow so clean!!

Comment

dammmnnnnn ure cb is mad clean and word to wat nate said dont go cheap on the springs

Comment

wow reallly clean you need some coilovers and exhaust for that man i think thats the cleanest paint ive seen on a acord

Comment

Working...
                              X