Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb9 (FHRus Fish Mobile)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb9 (FHRus Fish Mobile)

well been reading things here for short while.. pretty interesting..so i guess i should post mine up..

just finished giving her a wash.. been over a year since i ever gave it a wash.... and i bet many that knows me wonder why the hell he still driving that piece of trash???

i had this car for a very long long time.. its basically my hooptie.. my piece of junk. ive been wanting to get a new car since after i got the PILOT.. but this baby havent done me wrong..takes me to point A to point B.. sadly many would not know how to drive this car.. for there are a few tricks.. just say to make her start..to make her shift gears... where to press the horn.. i basically rewired many things in this car..so basically no one other than me would or could start or drive it.. pretty hard to park it at the valet i would say..unless i press all the cockpit buttons for them..hahah

i bought this car as a thank you gift for my lady when we started out..many many moons ago... but when she had it..too many guys hit here up..asking for phone numbers.. racing her and then she had it when they keep on breaking into the car..jacking all my stuff.. specially my tv tuner and monitors.. felt so bad for the kids.. cuz it had their favorite movie in there..twice my stereo been stolen..so she threw it to me and dont wanna deal with it no more.. i had 3 other cars at that time.. so i decided to give and donate all except this one..

i know this car inside out.. and lately ive been paying attention to it..since it start having minor problems..

.. basically stock.. was gonna put a duce duce and turbo .. and keep it as a sleeper.. but somehow the engine is too good to let go..

it also got a lil bump in the trunk.. over 5thousand watts... but just running two tenz JL w6..

since being here.. i do have the urge to get more stuff for her..and i hope many here will help

here is my CB9

comments -/+ welcome

respectfully,
    vanz

sexxxxxxxxy wagon you got there

i have the same wheels on my cb9 but the 10 spoke versions

oh btw what color is that?

Comment

your cb9 is clean man.

my coupe had some tricks of her own.

all my friends will grind at a certain rpm. but me, smooth as butter.

welcome, seems you have some goodies.

intercection lights, fogs. dope.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

its hot hot hot. i like everything about this but the sidemarkers. they look kinda too high but hey, you like it so who cares what i think lol. nice
        CDOG
        He's baaaacckk

Comment

Originally posted by CB7@_@TrAnCe View Post
          its hot hot hot. i like everything about this but the sidemarkers. they look kinda too high but hey, you like it so who cares what i think lol. nice
          ^I agree. The rest of the wagon is dope. What color is that?
          2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
          2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
          CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
          GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

duuuude a little bump??? 5 k is like .. not a little hahahah also... im prrreety sure your rotors are backwards.. lol not a big deal but it would bug me hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CB7@_@TrAnCe View Post
              now that you mention.. i do see its a bit high.. haha.. but thanks for the sincere comments CB7@_@TrAnCe

Comment

Originally posted by cb7dazz View Post
                sexxxxxxxxy wagon you got there

i have the same wheels on my cb9 but the 10 spoke versions

oh btw what color is that?
                the color of the rim is gun metal and its 18"

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
                  duuuude a little bump??? 5 k is like .. not a little hahahah also... im prrreety sure your rotors are backwards.. lol not a big deal but it would bug me hahahaha
                  man you guys are good.. sure got some sharp eyes.. quick with details.. bout the rotors i know what you mean..

i recently got this one changed a few months back, my old ones were worned.. and i did saw that a day after the shop installed it.. i was like wwwaaaaaat?? but then i just let it go and never thought bout it till you brought it back up.. ooh man..

paint wised .. it suck bad too.. i had more dents coming out the shop then when i put it in..also they stole my jdm tag that was under the hood.... color is burgundy with red metallic flakes.. with a touch of black.. so at night it looks kinda black, when its no sun its burgundy, and with sun it looks reddish..

Comment

Yep, this forum has sharp eyes balls.

Comment

great looking wagon you have there man. take care of it.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                        great looking wagon you have there man. take care of it.
                        thanks cb7pr.. since ive been reading some of the members postings here.. ive been doing what i can to keep her alive..

here is a lil update..

well nothing has really changed except.. moding the engine a bit and lil by lil.. who knows.. a duce duce might be in there yet... may have to hang this baby up.. and keep for mods only.. but as of now im gonna enjoy driving her around.. still got many things to upgrade and play with..

been playin in the dirt road..hahah took it off roading here and there.. and man was not a pretty site..but what am i suppose to do when i wanted to reach that hot fishing spot??

using this as my desktop right now.heheh.. sucks i didnt focus good with the phone

and also i do have plan to start JDM out my lady's Honda Pilot right around next year.. by that time.. payments will be finished..hehehe

Comment

sex

Comment

dam thats clean. now i want a wagon.

Comment

Holy clean wagon man

looks awesome!!!

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                              be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Working...
                              X