Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

finally my own cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally my own cb7

Hey CB7 Addicts ive been on this site for a while so here's the story now >>
    finally got my own cb7 after more than 5 months of research... the story is that i gave up on the cb7 and the next day, guess what, surfing the internet, i found the right one... im currently in Australia... and i havent seen any clean CB7... they are all stock
    I have a CB3 back from where i come which is Mauritius and its got the blue interior which i love, but also its a carby...

the one i picked up was a lady owned, she was the first owner,then a 23 year old bought it, drove it for 2 months and trust me it was like hell, 92 model, im not sure if it is an EX, LX or DX ? its really clean, only a little bump on the rear bumper and on the front, but panel(body) trust me its clean, the headliner is new just like the interior...

i went to the junkyard and picked up bits a pieces that was missing from the car... the airconditioning outlets on the side near the driver was missing the little handle that helps move it side to side... the radio wires were MURDERED. the pocket is missing, because its a single din... i picked up a pocket from the junkyard.. so i resoldered the wires to the factory socket(if thats what its called or PLUG) and plugged my pioneer cd player for now... i used the connecting pins into the factory Honda plug... i also wired my positive cable for the amp... there is an unused plug into the firewall just under the Underhood fusebox and wired everything... now i need to buy 4 new speakers and the rest is to come... but i will need you guys to decide...

good thing is ive got all OEM spare parts in mauritius because my dad owns one... like the door mouldings... hes got brand new THIN ones... not the thick ones

thanks in advance and its a great website... i also want a CB7TUNER.COM sticker on my car

some of the things im thinking for now are

17" Rota Boost in bronze
    Blackhoused headlights
    window tint
    lowering
    door mouldings(ive got the thick ones)
    amber corner markers...

theres lots to come but money is the problem, it will take time...

and ill get some nice pics as i do my own photography...

pics will be taken during process and will update you guys

the bonnet was popped, explaining the gap

Last edited by gav_ish00; 12-22-2010, 03:01 AM.

sweet the mods sound good bronze wheeles will look real good

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
      sweet the mods sound good bronze wheeles will look real good
      thanks man... pics coming up soon, i just cant figure out how to upload them

Comment

Originally posted by gav_ish00 View Post
        thanks man... pics coming up soon, i just cant figure out how to upload them
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=55195

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

thanks again i just googled it and found out, thanks anyways

Comment

pictures have been posted...

Comment

guys ive been trying to post stuff but it says i cant because of something like privilege or administrator restricted my account... any help?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gav_ish00 View Post
                guys ive been trying to post stuff but it says i cant because of something like privilege or administrator restricted my account... any help?

thanks
                Read the rules

You can't post outside of the beginner section untill you have 30 posts

Comment

Oh and i like this cloth noise reduction thing you got below the hood

Comment

looks great...any future mods on it?????????????????????????????/
                    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                      looks great...any future mods on it?????????????????????????????/
                      hmmm, read my first post jks

mainly rims and coilovers for now and def window tint...

then i am going to blackhouse the headlights next week and get the amber corner markers ...

and change teh door mouldings (the one in the middle on the outside) to the thin ones, ive got them at home already...

so yeh, dw guys ill keep you posted

Comment

I don't know if anyone else noticed but I'm confused as to why it says F22A9?? I though there was only A1, A4, A6?? Clean looking CB though! Take care of her.

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
                          I don't know if anyone else noticed but I'm confused as to why it says F22A9?? I though there was only A1, A4, A6?? Clean looking CB though! Take care of her.
                          im gunna research it... and dw, it took me nearly 6 months to find her... im very picky when it comes to body... this one never had any accident

ill keep her stock

Comment

very Clean! looks good...

Comment

I love how the US was the only one who got airbags in 92, lol. It looks like a good start.

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              Oh and i like this cloth noise reduction thing you got below the hood
                              Super rare m4d jDm y0. Lol. does anybody still have theirs? I know mine didnt.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                              X