Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

look at my new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at my new ride

i got this a few days ago. let me know what you think more pics to come.

its got airride 17s custom interior and onl 148 k for a 91 which is freakin awesome.

Comment

i like those rims are they 17s?

Comment

Nice!
        God I love wagons!
        Not into air ride but its a nice car

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
        Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

thanks i like airride its pretty cool

Comment

nice ride . i think i seen it on CL. with some amber corners and a front lip , it would be great. IMO , the all red tail light would be clean on the wagon.
            Last edited by stretch JDM; 01-30-2011, 10:28 PM.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Nice wagon. Any interior pics?

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                nice ride . i think i seen it on CL.
                yea man you probaly did thanks

Comment

we need to have us a role call in chattown and do some pics. man . you have some good looking cb's man . river front would be sick at sun down

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                    Nice wagon. Any interior pics?
                    here you go man
                    btw i love that sig dude i drive a runner around a warehouse where i work at

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                      we need to have us a role call in chattown and do some pics. man . you have some good looking cb's man . river front would be sick at sun down
                      yea man im down just let me know. i got rid of my sedan today but its cool though im loving the wagon.

Comment

Good to see it went to good hands. The past owner has a somewhat build threads on tennesseecustoms.com.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

wagons are coming back! lowrider style interior!

That armrest cushion looks like a brick lmao

Comment

low riderZ lol
                            always want to say that.
                            Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              Good to see it went to good hands. The past owner has a somewhat build threads on tennesseecustoms.com.
                              thanks josh yea the previous owner was real cool. he said he use to post on here but hasnt in a long time. btw what is it under on tennesseecustoms.com? i joined up but couldnt find it
                              Last edited by slammed91cb7; 01-31-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X